Thread
Printable Version

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x08 Medals

Nick was bound to find out about his sister and his partner but nick doing his ex-wife while beginning a relationship with other women was crazy . I realised this show really focus character personal life not cop side as much which is disappointing because it like watch one of those soaps with character getting themselves into very crazy ridiculous situation.

1x09

Well this was one hell of explosion killing those cop but finding out it was operation that had gone wrong was sad.

1x10

What a season finale, That was close call missing those school girl but he seriously need kick off the force . Havey dying from his brain injury from first episode was sad. . Nick doing the funeral out his pocket was nice . nick wife refused promotion because she married to Nick was sad. .

I really hope they will be second season otherwise i would disappointed since all characters are in all sort of mess .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

What a thing to confess that he tried to kill his wife by crashing the car so him also dying was karma but it would of been nice to know why he killed her and Nick cheating on Audrey with his ex was predictable after his son told her about his dad and Audrey

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I have no idea what you watched but your description is nothing like the episode I'm watching

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 20:10 ]

1x09 Islands

Audrey stopping to check the girl who looked like she had fallen off her bike was understandable but then being found beaten half to death at the scene was surprising and them filming the attack was sickening, the leader receive the same treatment before being arrested was great as the captain had wanted it that way

1x10 Winter

Nick's flashbacks of Audrey were confusing at times and those school girl were lucky when he fell asleep at the wheel and Harvey dying was sad but he didn't have much of a life after the accident, Isabelle not getting the promotion because she was still married to Nick was unfair but Catherine coming back into Ben's life was lucky for Nick as he wont be seeing his sister

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why all of sudden did she come back i think it rather suspicious she came back consider she told him she didn't like living there when she visited . Those flashback were confusing as well

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 19:54  
I have no idea what you watched but your description is nothing like the episode I'm watching

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 20:10 ]
Wasn't this episode where cop get killed by bobby trap explosive ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

The grass wasn't greener on the other side so she decided to come back

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That was an earlier episode but the fact you didn't remember it was lucky as you must of mist it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 21:28 ]

2x01 School

The canteen staff were lucky the gunman didn't shoot them considering how many he had shot and with the amount of shots fired I'm not surprised one of the police got shot but kill him was the only way to stop him

2x02 Disorder

I was a little surprised only 9 children died at the school as I expected a lot more and what a reward for retrieving the stolen purses but the mobile dentist was amusing

2x03 Borders

The arrest of the homeless man was unfortunate as it looked like he had Tourette's syndrome and who would of thought making the woman pick up her dog mess would get out of control by a by-passer

Thread