75 1234
Thread
Printable Version

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

19-2 (Bravo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

19-2 Premiered on Bravo on January 29, 2014

Based on the award-winning Québec series of the same name, 19-2 is a richly-nuanced character-driven drama, 19-2 follows the lives of patrol officers Ben Chartier and Nick Barron. Nick is a veteran on Montreal's urban police force and has just returned from a three-month leave following the traumatic shooting of his partner. On his first day back, he is unhappy to learn he has been partnered with Ben, who has just transferred from a small town to restart his life in the big city. Both men are good cops, who deeply care about the job, yet struggle to move beyond painful events in their past. Ben and Nick must attempt to put their differences aside as their lives further intertwine, both professionally and personally, and continue to take surprising and dramatic turns.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About 19-2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2014 23:29 ]

1x01 Partners

Showing how Nick lost his partner following the traumatic shooting was a good way to start as you could understand his mental state but on his first day back learning he has been partnered with Ben was interesting as at first he was bound to be unhappy but the stabber claiming he was shoot while unarmed was sickening

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-2-2014 16:43 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I know and it does look like political situation because of past situation which making this ridiculous but this is why you need a partner when you are going shoot someone to be your witness we saw that Ben had no choice but using the old lady as witness was ridiculous .  

Ben put into another situation was even more crazy when ask snitch of his partner

Talk about rough first few days

1x02 Deer

Ben's flashback of him arresting his father for the hit and run accident was surprising but how he figured out it was from the wing mirror was impressive and allowing the kid to go after holding a gun to Ben's head is bound to have repercussions

1x03 Welfare Day

They should of arrested the guy for throwing his TV off the balcony and Nick having to deal with the racist guy was interesting but breaking up the birthday party was amusing and fainting while trying to steal a turkey was priceless, somebody needs to teach the wife beater a lesson if their not going to arrest him

1x04 The Party

Tyler loosing his gun to a suspect could of been fatal and the fact the rape victim couldn't identify the guys was sad but the other officer was luck they was only one story up when he thrown her over the railing

1x05 Home

You can understand why they thought the old lady was dead with that smell but her sitting up was amusing and Nick leaving J.M. behind was priceless

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes she was lucky but that party for injuried officers was didn't go down as plan but trying take down last rapist was challenging .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I am glad he left JM behind but i am also glad he didn't rat him out either .

The dead guy on the Park base falling down was shocking and JM response good thing he is dead was horrible.

1x06 Turf

Nick and Ben looking after the kids left home alone was nice to see as they cooked and changed nappies but the gangs getting very cocky flashing their guns was bound to end bad

1x07 Lovers

Taking the Mayors car keys was understandable as they heard gunshots but you would of thought they should of left the car safe and that suicide was disgusting as he was missing his face, I wonder why Beatrice took her gun home but I would of never of guest she was going to use it as a sex toy but her girlfriend throwing it down the drain was a stupid move and I cant believe what Nick's son did

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that mayor was lucky but it amazing how their opinion changed by the end asking for favour for nursing  place . Beatrice girlfriend was one crazy lady

75 1234
Thread