Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

I am not very happy that you aren't allowing paypal.,. I do know there is the amazon option but I guess I am more just buy more right when I want more. I have boughten once with the new set up a few weeks ago.. I Just tried to buy more now as I am out of points and have a show I want to watch and it gave some error I couldn't even read after submitting my credit information and then took me to some page saying it was declined. So I figured I must have entered something wrong, so I went ahead and did it again. After hitting submit it showed some page that looked important and it immediately directed to another page saying declined. So I went back to the account page and I have 0 F$. Check my bank I was charged in the lat few minutes $10.32 from PWK COOL STYLE ONLIN. So for one if it said declined why was I still charged and why do I not have any F$ in my account and 2 why was I charged $10.32 I've always chosen the 10$ option for years and have only been charged $10 not that 32 cents is much more but shouldn't I be aware of this charge before it's deducted from my bank?

Ok I see it's not just me maybe I should have read before posting.. I just sent an email to who they recommend in the other threads., Not looking good as their issues haven't been resolved and I have NO F$ or no points right now

Well maybe an email or something should have been sent out and there should have been some message as I was paying. I have been using this site for like 4 years now and never needed to come to the forum here to read admin posts to be sure nothing has changed. And I didn't pay via paypal so why am I not getting instant points? And why was I over charged?

Yeah I sent the email 10 hours ago, no F$, no reply. I googled PWK COOL STYLE ONLIN. the company that took the money and it's nothing but HORRIBLE reviews everyone saying it's some store in China that sells fake stuff and it's a scam/rip off. I'm fine paying what I've been paying to get immediate points. But looks like that's not an option anymore. or at least not a safe option.

Is there some type of time limit for this? I see the amazon thing says 8 hours. It's been around 30 hours and still haven't heard anything.

holoki11- I haven't heard anything. I am getting a bit frustrated. My pm was never read yet, I contemplated whether or not to reply to the email but it specified to go to some website so I haven't yet.

This is a business. I paid, was charged extra without my knowledge, (what if I only had $10 in my account? I'd have over draft fees right now) the company that charged me has HORRIBLE reviews online. For 4+ years I was given points immediately and now that's it's changed I wasn't even notified before I was charged. How can this be legal? This is a business with crappy customer service right now. I don't really care that the admin lives in China that's no excuse for no contact in almost 48 hours, when it seems to been a continuous issue by reading the forum here. There is the amazon promo going on so shouldn't he or have someone in charge of dealing with that daily? His own post says 8 hours.

I do feel sorry for the moderators here, I know it's out of their control.

At what point do I contact my bank and dispute this charge? I'd hate to have to quit using this website, but I am not sure I feel safe making a payment to them any longer. Especially when I have NO clue when I will receive my points. This is ridiculous.

And now this morning I have an additional charge of 31 cents on my card. still no reply from the admin, no F$. So 63 cents total that I never authorized.

The auto email I received right after paying says, "2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website." but right at that time I was charged 10.32 so figured that was because of that and I would have no additional charges and then just today my bank account shows another 31 cents withdrawn from the same company.

This is exactly what my statement says.. VISA PURCHASE PWK*COOL STYLE ONLINE STO BEIJING 56431001 Complete-$ 10.32 SVC CHG INTRNTL TRAN PWK*COOL STYLE ONLINE STO BEIJING 56431001 Complete-$ 0.31

Hmm.. I wonder. Why would my cc company charge me though? They usually only do for ATM withdrawals.

I keep checking there is a show I have been wanting to watch since Friday and nothing yet. PM's haven't been read, no F$. Sounds like the only other "easier" way is buying the amazon card but with that you still have to wait till who knows when also.

That's great holokii but now where the heck are mine lol! I don't have cable. I watch quite a few shows on here during the week.. missing lots

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-29-2014 00:30 I used to buy the monthly unlimited 7 years ago but finding out using the forum and the game site to pay for VIP I haven't brought credit for over 5 years and with over 22000 point here now I will nev ...
7 days now and nothing still. Can you explain the how to earn points playing games and give me a link that explains this please.

Almost 10 days now. I talked to my friend in Indonesia and he said most celebrating the Chinese New Year go back to work tomorrow. So I guess more like 2 days for US time. Just thought I'd let others waiting know.

15 days and nothing. Does he usually not come on here for this long of a period? Am I the only waiting still?

Does anyone know for sure if the gift card from amazon works differently in receiving? Going on 18 days and I am missing quite a few shows I can't watch anywhere else. Frustrating. i am confident that once the admin comes it will be resolved, but not really trying to wait another 1+ week. Has anyone gotten one in the last week, and if so how long did it take for you to receive it?

Finally received my F$!

Thread