Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

I too am having this same problem. Paid $10 last night and still don't have my points. Seems very shady and will no longer recommend this to friends. Egad, what's happened?!

I did follow the directions and am now going on 48 hours waiting. I pm'd LBJ twice as well as admin, also send 2 emails to the service@friendvista.com nothing. I used CC not paypal. Any further suggestions? Melissa, have you gotten yours yet?

Reply 17#17 Melissa21's post

One can only hope that once these $$ are cleared we are at least given extra points for the hassle. Although I don't use VIP often, I've recommended it to many others who live on the road. I'm embarrassed by this service. How did it move from being so great to so shady?! Cross our fingers that lbj will appear again soon to clear this out. I'm thinking we're stuck on the Sunday/bank off day and must now wait another 48 hours till Monday. 4 days!!!!

I sent a paypal payment last night of $10 and got 12F$ within 8 hours. My other payment from 7 days ago (on credit card) has still not gone thru. One day I can track one pm and another day I can track a totally different one. It's almost as if I have two separate accounts here. I am totally confused, frustrated, annoyed, perplexed and would love to get this resolved!

EUREKA Codebreaker!!! You broke the problem! Friendvista was set up as holoki and vip set up with holoki11. I found my points!!!! You're BRILLIANT! So so happy now!

Thread