Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

The auto email I received right after paying says, "2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website." but right at that time I was charged 10.32 so figured that was because of that and I would have no additional charges and then just today my bank account shows another 31 cents withdrawn from the same company.

This is exactly what my statement says.. VISA PURCHASE PWK*COOL STYLE ONLINE STO BEIJING 56431001 Complete-$ 10.32 SVC CHG INTRNTL TRAN PWK*COOL STYLE ONLINE STO BEIJING 56431001 Complete-$ 0.31

Reply 22#22 Melissa21's post

Odd that the service charge showed up days later. I'd think it would show up at the same time, unless it's a charge from your credit card company, which sometimes can take a few days to show up.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hmm.. I wonder. Why would my cc company charge me though? They usually only do for ATM withdrawals.

Reply 24#24 Melissa21's post

It says service charge for international transaction.

reply to Melissa

I was also charged the extra 30 cents bringing the total to $10.62. AND, I was was finally issued the 10F$ and then they disappeared. I'm not sure what I can do to sort this out after 6 days. Melissa, did you get your points?

Is there an easier way to do this?

I keep checking there is a show I have been wanting to watch since Friday and nothing yet. PM's haven't been read, no F$. Sounds like the only other "easier" way is buying the amazon card but with that you still have to wait till who knows when also.

Reply 28#28 Melissa21's post

I used to buy the monthly unlimited 7 years ago but finding out using the forum and the game site to pay for VIP I haven't brought credit for over 5 years and with over 22000 point here now I will never have to buy again

I sent a paypal payment last night of $10 and got 12F$ within 8 hours. My other payment from 7 days ago (on credit card) has still not gone thru. One day I can track one pm and another day I can track a totally different one. It's almost as if I have two separate accounts here. I am totally confused, frustrated, annoyed, perplexed and would love to get this resolved!

Reply 30#30 holoki11's post

Quote:
Originally posted by holoki at 29-1-2014 00:11 Is there an easier way to do this?
If this is also your post then you do have two accounts

EUREKA Codebreaker!!! You broke the problem! Friendvista was set up as holoki and vip set up with holoki11. I found my points!!!! You're BRILLIANT! So so happy now!

That's great holokii but now where the heck are mine lol! I don't have cable. I watch quite a few shows on here during the week.. missing lots

Reply 32#32 holoki11's post

I am delighted for you that you were able to figure out the problem. Reply 33#33 Melissa21's post Not an excuse, but it was brought to my attention that Chinese New Year is coming up, and that kind of brings everything to a halt. I should have remembered, since it happens every year, but I've had flu, and not been as "with it" as usual. Hopefully, you will get your account credited soon though. This really is too long for you to wait.

unable to buy f$

Hi I have been with you since 2008 and up until now have had no problem buying f$. In the beginning I paid using my paypal account and then I had to input my card details manually and now every time I try to buy, I press the "Go to checkout" button It keeps coming back saying "Payworks.com.cn is not recognised, Can you help?

Quote:
Originally posted by nalawahs at 1-30-2014 14:30 Hi I have been with you since 2008 and up until now have had no problem buying f$. In the beginning I paid using my paypal account and then I had to input my card details manually and now every time ...
I suggest either using Paypal, or getting an Amazon gift card (the best deal), rather than going through the payment portal. Here is the post with the information you need to use the payment methods I mentioned.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-29-2014 00:30 I used to buy the monthly unlimited 7 years ago but finding out using the forum and the game site to pay for VIP I haven't brought credit for over 5 years and with over 22000 point here now I will nev ...
7 days now and nothing still. Can you explain the how to earn points playing games and give me a link that explains this please.

Reply 37#37 Melissa21's post

Have a look at the game site the log in details should be the same as here and VIP http://onlinegamesbar.com/ If you notice every post you get a treasure which can be changed to forum points which can then be changed to VIP points using this thread http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 1496&extra=page%3D1 PS I can only put the delay being the Chinese new year as this is most unusual for it to take this long [ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-31-2014 21:18 ]

Reply 37#37 Melissa21's post

Chinese New Year is what is causing most of the delay, but I am terribly sorry for how long this is taking to get sorted for you Melissa. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do until LBJ takes care of it.

Almost 10 days now. I talked to my friend in Indonesia and he said most celebrating the Chinese New Year go back to work tomorrow. So I guess more like 2 days for US time. Just thought I'd let others waiting know.

Thread