52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

I am not very happy that you aren't allowing paypal.,. I do know there is the amazon option but I guess I am more just buy more right when I want more. I have boughten once with the new set up a few weeks ago.. I Just tried to buy more now as I am out of points and have a show I want to watch and it gave some error I couldn't even read after submitting my credit information and then took me to some page saying it was declined. So I figured I must have entered something wrong, so I went ahead and did it again. After hitting submit it showed some page that looked important and it immediately directed to another page saying declined. So I went back to the account page and I have 0 F$. Check my bank I was charged in the lat few minutes $10.32 from PWK COOL STYLE ONLIN. So for one if it said declined why was I still charged and why do I not have any F$ in my account and 2 why was I charged $10.32 I've always chosen the 10$ option for years and have only been charged $10 not that 32 cents is much more but shouldn't I be aware of this charge before it's deducted from my bank?

Ok I see it's not just me maybe I should have read before posting.. I just sent an email to who they recommend in the other threads., Not looking good as their issues haven't been resolved and I have NO F$ or no points right now

Reply 1#1 Melissa21's post

You should look out for any posts posted by lbjedward as he's the administrator and if you had you might of seen paypal is still available but it's not instant like it used to be but you get more for your money http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Well maybe an email or something should have been sent out and there should have been some message as I was paying. I have been using this site for like 4 years now and never needed to come to the forum here to read admin posts to be sure nothing has changed. And I didn't pay via paypal so why am I not getting instant points? And why was I over charged?

Reply 4#4 Melissa21's post

You need to seen a PM to lbjedward about you payment issues and you should use the forum more often to find out the offer like in the link above and the even better offer in his post #51, so using the forum can save you money and hassle and as I'm a regular user it even pays for my VIP

PROBLEMS BUYING POINTS

HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL SEE THIS BUT YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING I'VE LOST 10 DOLLARS TO SOME PLACE NOT AFFILATED WITH YOU ON MY PAYPAL CREDIT CARD AND TRIED IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CARD TODAY AND IT WENT THRU SOME PLACE OVER SEAS AND I STILL HAVE NO POINTS TO WATCH VIPTV.NET PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP THANK YOU

can I buy $ dollars with paypal

I have been using this site to watch tv programmes for a long time I do not feel comfortable giving credit card number can I buy using Pay Pal.

Reply 7#7 platypus's post

Check the link in post #3

Yeah I sent the email 10 hours ago, no F$, no reply. I googled PWK COOL STYLE ONLIN. the company that took the money and it's nothing but HORRIBLE reviews everyone saying it's some store in China that sells fake stuff and it's a scam/rip off. I'm fine paying what I've been paying to get immediate points. But looks like that's not an option anymore. or at least not a safe option.

Reply 9#9 Melissa21's post

lbjedward is based in China so you have to allow for the time difference, you should sent him a PM from here so you can use the tracking to see when he's opened the PM because when it's Bold it hasn't been opened

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting replies to so many of those posting, Jim. I checked in earlier, and did send a PM to LBJ alerting him to the issues. Hopefully he'll be able to take care of it as soon as he gets online.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I too am having this same problem. Paid $10 last night and still don't have my points. Seems very shady and will no longer recommend this to friends. Egad, what's happened?!

Reply 12#12 holoki11's post

Please read the responses to others and follow the directions provided to them.

Is there some type of time limit for this? I see the amazon thing says 8 hours. It's been around 30 hours and still haven't heard anything.

Reply 14#14 Melissa21's post

Generally, it doesn't take so long. I'm not certain what the problem is lately, and apologize on behalf of the site. Unfortunately, the moderators have no authority re: crediting accounts on the viptv site, so it's a matter of waiting for Admin.

I did follow the directions and am now going on 48 hours waiting. I pm'd LBJ twice as well as admin, also send 2 emails to the service@friendvista.com nothing. I used CC not paypal. Any further suggestions? Melissa, have you gotten yours yet?

holoki11- I haven't heard anything. I am getting a bit frustrated. My pm was never read yet, I contemplated whether or not to reply to the email but it specified to go to some website so I haven't yet.

This is a business. I paid, was charged extra without my knowledge, (what if I only had $10 in my account? I'd have over draft fees right now) the company that charged me has HORRIBLE reviews online. For 4+ years I was given points immediately and now that's it's changed I wasn't even notified before I was charged. How can this be legal? This is a business with crappy customer service right now. I don't really care that the admin lives in China that's no excuse for no contact in almost 48 hours, when it seems to been a continuous issue by reading the forum here. There is the amazon promo going on so shouldn't he or have someone in charge of dealing with that daily? His own post says 8 hours.

I do feel sorry for the moderators here, I know it's out of their control.

At what point do I contact my bank and dispute this charge? I'd hate to have to quit using this website, but I am not sure I feel safe making a payment to them any longer. Especially when I have NO clue when I will receive my points. This is ridiculous.

Reply 17#17 Melissa21's post

One can only hope that once these $$ are cleared we are at least given extra points for the hassle. Although I don't use VIP often, I've recommended it to many others who live on the road. I'm embarrassed by this service. How did it move from being so great to so shady?! Cross our fingers that lbj will appear again soon to clear this out. I'm thinking we're stuck on the Sunday/bank off day and must now wait another 48 hours till Monday. 4 days!!!!

And now this morning I have an additional charge of 31 cents on my card. still no reply from the admin, no F$. So 63 cents total that I never authorized.

Reply 19#19 Melissa21's post

Does it say what the charge is for? That seems very odd to me. I checked my PM tracking, and LBJ hasn't opened the PM I sent him yet. I have no idea why things continually get delayed lately. I'm rather embarrassed on behalf of the site for such slow service. It's definitely NOT what members have come to expect.

52 123
Thread