60 123
Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x07 With All My Heart

Abigail friendship with the new Pastor seems to be developing and Gowen playing dirty was predictable but Elizabeth and Jack in the coal mine was frustrating as the dog kept interrupting them, Rosemary getting jealous over Leland was amusing as it was his plan from the start and I can't believe he proposed just before Jack

When Calls the Heart - A New Year's Wish

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-6-2016 19:24 ]

Special: New Year’s Wish

What a stroke of luck the kid stole from Abigail with his sister being sick but running away rather than go into care was understandable and the truth about Bill coming out was nice as he discovered who was behind the counterfeit money

Reply 78#78 bala's post

It's turning out nice watching the episodes back to back

3x01 Troubled Hearts

Elizabeth wanting to rent her own home was understandably but Jack wanting to build his own was surprising and you have to feel sorry for Abigail with Gowen trying to sell his half of the dinner but I hope Bill being her new partner don't ruin the business and looks like the pastors past is about to catch up with him

3x02 A Time to Speak

Finding out the truth about Frank was nice as he served his time and the wanted poster was an old one but the townsfolk turn on him was disappointing, Elizabeth taking the girls camping was amusing

3x03 Heart of a Hero

I know Rosemary was only trying to help but you have to feel sorry for Leland and nice to see the nurse who treated Tom again, you have to feel for Cody living with Abigail while his sister gets better

3x04 A Gentle Heart

The new girl was a little mean to the whole class but finding out why was sad and looks like the nurse was going to have problems with her fiancée not wanting her to stay but I guessed she would stay

3x05 Forever in My Heart

Cody's sister coming back in a wheelchair was surprising and Abigail wanting to adopt the pair of them was nice but Rosemary getting her knickers in a twist over the film was amusing

3x06 Heartbreak

The children's aunt turning up out the blue was suspicious and you can understand why Abigail was worried for the children but doing what was best for them both was nice

3x07 Hearts in Question

Jack's mother and Elizabeth in the kitchen was amusing but you just knew her visit would make life difficult for Elizabeth and Rosemary planing her dream wedding was never going to be easy especially as they don't see eye to eye about children

3x08 Prayers from the Heart

I like how the whole town came together to help the landslide victims but Jack almost dying trying to save the little girl was surprising and finishing of the season with Rosemary wedding was nice

60 123
Thread