30 12
Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x04 Awakenings & Revelations

Jack getting involved in finding out who been circulating fake money lead undercover operation which save other cop life. I am so awful with names .

2x05 Heart & Home

Going back to sort out Julie mess create a bit tension between Jack Elizabeth since we know Julie was responsible for accident and not Tom but letting him take the blame is unfortunate but introduce a love interest for Jack was amusing since she does seem to better connection than Elizabeth and i don't think they have nurses at hope valley so there some potential here.

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

it worked it Elizabeth doubt his intention but seriously they are right she needs make a decision between them two

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

They added quite a lot

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

This show has always been slow so i wasn't surprised but for such extended episode nothing much happens which was a shame but i agree just as Jack was getting courage to ask  Elizabeth TO MARRY her Charles get there before him ? - How the hell was that possible since it's almost a day's journey to hope valley?.

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

i am impressed you managed to catch up

You are slowly catch up on 1 show at a time

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Look like they got work cut out with that kid Abigail is taking care off since she kind of let him do whatever he wants and Elizabeth think she needs set boundaries.

3x02 A Time to Speak

i am glad Abigail made him come back convince the town to give him another chance .

How did i know Elizabeth would tag along with Jack on the camping trip as soon as that girl asked why they couldn't go.

30 12
Thread