30 12
Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hallmark Channel - When Calls the Heart 1002 Promo

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well they did makes some changes from the film which is slightly annoying but this was nice first episode and getting punched in the face when trying break up a fight was amusing.

1x02

Wow widows going into coal mines so they could live was crazy and you just knew something bad was going to happen but false alarm with the gas was lucky but than having work undone by another collapse was sad . I really can't believe Elizabeth decided to join leading to all women going into mines help get the mines clear was great

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a nice episode but i really hope that women wasn't responsible for burning down the church

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes at first i thought one of her kids was responsible for the fire but glad it all got sorted

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well the fact there were single was great but obviously it takes time to get over their husband but getting snake to scare off the man was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I have to say Jack was right he was up to something but trying trick him by saying she wasn't rich was smart because he waited until night to ride off but at least she knows now

1x07 Second Chances

Using Jack as a geniua pig for IQ test was amusing. and i had a feeling that the boy had dyslexia but i am not surprised his father had doubts that she could do anything. . Opening a cafe was good idea but it took a lot work to get it up running.

Hallmark Channel - When Calls The Heart 1008 Promo

1x08 Perils of the Soloists

Well Elizabeth panicking about doing a play was understandable but what Jack did in the painting was very amusing .
Nice storyline about kids father who lost a leg coming back wasn't easy but i can understand why he would want to runaway when he can't keep a job in his new condition

1x09 "Change of Heart"

What rotten timing for Jack to finally get his transfer just as he was about start a romance with Elizabeth. Her sister running stranger and falling to him consider he was hurt and had gun shot wound should made her suspicious but believe his story was sad.

1x10 "Love Comes First"

Well good conclusion to previous episode when the sister finally see the guys true colours and trust jack to save them using fake coats .

Reply 34#34 mountie's post

From what i understand he left her and decided to becoming a Mountie and she found him.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i trying figure why that actress look so familiar but what a way ruin jack and  Elizabeth and having a investigator look into mine disaster was a nice surprise to find out who is responsible.

Final Adieu

I have to say Rosemary is one hell of a stubborn women talk about a sore loser Jack picked Elisabeth over her she still decides stay in town just to make both of their lives hell . Just when i thought it was happy ending that pull this   

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Thank you it was really annoying me why i couldn't place her face

2x01 Trials Of the Heart

I am so glad they won the case and the town being renamed Hope valley was nice . Meeting Jack's brother was interesting as he seem to be a troublemaker and i have feeling that's not the last we see of him

2x02 Heart & Soul

A con man pretending priest was sad due to mistaken identity but real pastor came at the end it was priceless

2x03 Heart’s Desire

This was extended episode which was a surprise as it felt like 2 episodes but it was about time she came back hope valley.

30 12
Thread