35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sirens Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Itsy Bitsy Spider

Well the guys discuss their fear and Jonny saying he has no fear lead to serious payback but it did look realistic that Theresa left him

1x09 There's No 'I'' in Cream

This was like flashback episode to typical day for them but i really wasn't expecting gang shooting for comedy series and seriously with cop partner that incompetent that he forget his police equipment was really annoying surprised she didn't get annoyed with him   .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-5-2014 12:03 ]

Shotgun Wedding

Well Terssa getting shot leading to a wedding proposal was surprise but finding out priest being  arrested at the wedding mean they are not married so again back to normal relationship

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought Hank was bitten by the dog but screaming like a girl over a spider was amusing and the practical jokes afterwards was predictable but Theresa moving practical joke was awesome

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Johnny's tale of the missing last doughnut was amusing and forgetting his gun then radio was ridiculous and his partner was incredibly calm

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

It looked like she was used to that with him , They been partners for months so i think this was normal routine for her   .

1x10 Shotgun Wedding

Terssa was calm after getting shot but trust Billy to faint and Johnny proposing just to stop Theresa from leaving wasn't very romantic and the priest getting arrested before he finished was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

how come you just knew something would happen to the priest but i wasn't expecting that i thought he was going to have a medical emergency

2x01 Superdick

This was great returning episode and Terssa trying to compete with her sister outdoor activities would amusing situation but getting stung in his private region was great ending i can't believe he allowed her take dic pic of that

2x02 jonny nightingale

Jonny getting obessed about the person he rescued was amusing . It was nice he took her to her prom

2x03 Briandipity

Believing in destiny leads to some interesting incidents but what that guy in police car said about destiny was quite profound  

2x04 Transcendual

Getting a lifetime pass to fancy gym was great but having to share it with Theresa made the experience strange because he felt guilty check out other women but it look like she didn't mind

35 12
Thread