73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Every Witch Way (Nickelodeon) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Every Witch Way (Nickelodeon) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Every Witch Way Premiered on Nickelodeon on January 01, 2014

Every Witch Way follows 14-year-old Emma Alonso, as she moves to Miami and her life turns upside-down. Not only does she discover that she is a witch, she also has a crush on the boy next door, Daniel. But Daniel’s ex-girlfriend Maddie, who is an ‘evil witch’ and leader of the school clique the ‘Panthers,’ is still willing to fight for the boy she loves. Be sure to tune in week nights at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT) to see what magical mishaps unfold.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Every Witch Way Here

1x01 Discovery

Daniel being allergic to butterfly's was a little corny but is going to make it awkward around Emma especially with his ex-girlfriend Maddie being evil

1x02 The Big Rescue

Emma and Maddie struggling to control their new powers was amusing but the acting is a little lame and being locked in the bathroom one second and then in the pool was awkward but turning Andi into a goat was funny

1x03 The Big Chill

Emma dad almost catching Andi as a goat was amusing and it's a good thing the school nurse was Emma's guardian after Maddie frozen her

1x04 I’m a Witch

Emma putting Maddie in the sauce bottle was karma for trying to spoil her date with Daniel but diner with his family was amusing

1x05 Magic Fight Club

The principal catching Emma and Maddie having a magical fight was bad as she grows suspicious

1x06 Monkey Business

It's a good job Tony thinks it was a magic trick when he seen her using her magic and Maddie finding out what happened to her love pie was amusing as she made her suffer

1x07 Monkey Business II

Emma trying to transform Lily back after becoming a monkey was understandable but before anyone sees what happened to her was going to tough with her keep escaping

1x08 Mac-sic-cle

That was a close call with Lily about to be captured by animal control but the fact Emma broke Maddie's spell was impressive and Lily must still have that monkey felling as she is still eating bananas

1x09 I Said, Upside Down

I'm surprised Emma told Tony about being a witch and about to tell Daniel after telling her that he wants to date her could make things awkward

1x10 I-Guana Dance With You

Emma spells sending the nurse into the pool was amusing and it was only a matter of time before Maddie would get caught performing a spell but in front of the principal unfortunate

1x11 I-Guana you Back

Maddie thinking the iguana is Daniel was amusing as she was trying to flirt with it

1x12 I Heart Beau

You can understand why Daniel thought Emma took the iguana but Maddie and her friends getting to know the lizard-turned-boy was bizarre, poor Andi getting hit by one of Maddie's spells

1x13 Pantherized

Emma and Tony trying to rescue Andi from the panthers was predictable but Andi being more popular that Maddie after her spell was karma

1x14 Walk Like a Panther

Andi was useless at pretending she is still a Panther but kidnapping the lizard boy in exchange for the Hexoren was sneaky

1x15 Beach Ball

The Hexoren just flying away was priceless as they have been fighting over the book for ages and Emma having keep undoing Maddie's spells was a wast of time as Maddie as figured out Diego has his own powers

1x16 Lily Frog

Trust Andi to open her big mouth in front of the principal as she was trying to pressures her into reveal the location of the Witches Council but the Hexoren coming to her rescue was a surprise, Daniel's squeaky voice after Maddie's spell was amusing

1x17 Witches’ Flu

Emma sneezing jelly beans was amusing but she was lucky nobody seen her and Andi hiding under the desk when the principle changed Lily into a frog was unfortunate as she has no idea what happened

1x18 Hexoren Squared

The Hexoren multiplying with water was a little corny and Ursula thinking the principle had turned Emma to dust was amusing

73 1234
Thread