Thread
Printable Version

The Assets Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 My Name is Aldrich Ames

The tail on the money drop was a little obvious but turning around as if he forgot something and tuning his coat inside-out was quick thinking but as soon as he walked in the park it looked like a set-up

This has now been added to the flash site

'The Assets' canceled by ABC

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/10/the-assets-canceled-abc/

As this was only an eight part mini series what a waste of money to cancel it after only two episodes

1x02 Jewel in the Crown

What a place to hide the camera back in 1972 inside a dead rat and having a second mole was a lucky break

Reply 10#10 bala's post

You just knew the disagreement in the pub would escalate outside but aiming a gun at his privates was amusing and Mary's driving skills were impressive helping her husband Edward escape

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Ames needing more money to support Rosario spendthrift lifestyle was interesting but he took a hell of a risk getting all those files at once

1x05 Check Mate

Ames making in to the suspected mole list was a surprise with him still being there but with him getting a transfer he will able to leave with the money without anyone suspecting him any more

1x06 A Small Useless Truth

The polygraph test having Ames worried was understandable but being taught how to pass it will make it almost impossible to catch him before he transfers especially with the investigation being closed but that was a close call

1x07 The Straw Poll

Sandy having a difficult time convincing the rest of the task force when she becomes convinced that Ames is the most likely suspect but sacrificing her own weekend was sad and passing another polygraph test I thought it was going to make it almost impossible to convince the rest of team

1x08 Avenger

I had a feeling Ames buying his house with cash would be the start of his downfall and his wife spending money like it was going out of fashion didn't help but they did a good job wrapping it all up with a good ending

Thread