Thread
Printable Version

Sent paypal payment

Sent paypal payment

Is there a faster way to acquire f$? I sent my payment two hours ago and would like to be able to watch tv again soon!

Reply 1#1 GoodbyeMTS's post

All the information is in admin's latest post and as he is in China there will also be a time zone difference http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Reply 1#1 GoodbyeMTS's post

What I recommend is to not wait until you are out of points before topping up your account, if you can afford to do that. That way, you won't be stuck waiting.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

PayPal payment

Hey,I sent my PayPal payment on December 29th and I still have not received my F$. PayPal says the payment has not been claimed. What do I do, or can you get this moving? Thanks. P

Reply 4#4 paulie030780's post

Have you checked the link in post #2 to see if you have sent it to the right PayPal account as there have been some changes

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

You can also send a PM to out Admin, lbjedward.

codebreaker's suggestion

I do not know how to find that codebreaker.Could you post a link?

Reply 7#7 paulie030780's post

The link to the thread is here. The site's PayPal account is: juanjuanchen78@outlook.com. If you happened to send it to the old one (I can't remember what it was, but it was similar), please send a PM to lbjedward, our site administrator. Hope that helps.

Thread