Thread
Printable Version

BEWARE buying F$- money TAKEN from account with no points

Reply 41#41 aldynool's post

I understand your frustration but there is no point in venting at Barb. All of the Moderators on the Forum (FriendVista) are volunteers. We have ZERO input the workings of VIPtv. That is soley managed by the owner of the site. We can merely help you as much as we can, but we having limitations. Barb was just trying to advise you why the owner/administrator of the site might not yet have replied. That's as much as we can do.

So whilst we do understand your frustration please understand that we are volunteering our time to try and answer all range of questions on this forum.

Thank you.

I've also sent a PM to lbjedward to ask him to resolve this asap. Not much else myself and Barb can do at this point but I've told him that you are extremely frustrated.

Reply 51#51 aldynool's post

He hasn't opened my PM yet so I'm guessing he hasn't been online since I sent it. I don't know what else to tell you in regards as to why it is taking so long, but know that it will be sorted. This is not usual, but we'll have to wait for lbjedward as he is the only one who can resolve this.

Thread