Thread
Printable Version

BEWARE buying F$- money TAKEN from account with no points

Reply 1#1 sineadnoonan's post

I deleted your other post with the same heading. It is not necessary to post the same thing more than once. I see Jim, aka codebreaker, has provided some useful information already. Be assured, you will receive any points you have paid for. The methods for purchasing F$ have changed, but our Administrator is the same, and does take care of any customer complaints.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 7#7 sineadnoonan's post

The link on the viptv site to the credit card gateway provider is still valid. It's just not quite as convenient as when Paypal was able to be used that way.

Reply 10#10 sineadnoonan's post

Have you sent a PM to our Administrator, lbjedward, as requested? He's the only one on our site who can assist you. Moderators can point you in the right direction, but we do not have access to your account on the viptv site.

Reply 14#14 sineadnoonan's post

I'll send a PM to LBJ on your behalf to see if that will help expedite matters.

Reply 17#17 bastien's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward, our site administrator, with that information. The email you indicated your post was not one that belongs to this site, but rather the payment gateway, ptsexchange. In future, you may want to use the manner explained here to purchase F$. For now, please send a private message, from the link I provided, to lbjedward so he can look into the matter for you.

Reply 19#19 bastien's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bastien at 12-30-2013 22:09

After being a member for about 4-5 years I have never had issues, I did send a PM, with no response. Obviously this won't be dealt with. I have contacted my credit card company and cancelled any payment.

What do you mean, "obviously this won't be dealt with"? Of course it will. You are wise to cancel any payment you are not comfortable with, and I am very sorry you've had so much difficulty this time. As you say, you've been a member for a long time, so I'd think by now you'd know that our site admin takes such matters seriously. I've checked the tracking on the PM I sent him about your situation, and he's not opened it yet. The last time there was a delay like this, it was because he had been in an accident and unable to get to things in as timely a manner as usual. I'm not trying to make excuses, as there should be someone who can step in when LBJ isn't available for such things, but I hope this experience doesn't sour your whole opinion of the site. He is aware that some members have had issues with the payment gateway, which is why the "Special Offer" was put in place.

Reply 26#26 misheck's post

The Live Customer support doesn't work very well, which is why we instruct members to send a PM to lbjedward.

Reply 31#31 Kenny5357's post

You will need to send a PM to lbjedward. He is the only one able to look into it for you.

NOTICE

For anyone who has not seen the post, please follow the instructions here.

Reply 34#34 aldynool's post

If you had paid attention to where you made your other post (you can find that by clicking on your name, then on "my replies"), you would see I posted a reply earlier today here.

Reply 36#36 aldynool's post

If you actually read my reply in the other thread, you will have seen that it's a matter of waiting for Admin to check in and credit your account. I provided an explanation as to why things might be delayed. I see you've been a member since 2011, so I'd think you'd know by now that there is nothing fraudulent about the site.

Reply 41#41 aldynool's post

Have you followed lbjedward's directions to send an email to: lbjedward@gmail.com? Also, are you sure you provided the information requested here? LBJ has said that some are providing their actual names or just their emails, rather than their usernames for the site. He needs the username in order to credit the account/s. If you haven't yet sent an email, I suggest you do so.

As for your rude comments to me - as Sinéad said, and as I already told you, neither I nor any other moderator have ANY authority re: the viptv site. I understand your frustration, but if you continue to violate site rules by being disrespectful to me, or any other member of the site, it could affect your ability to use the forum. For future reference, here is a link to the forum rules.

Thread