36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-1-2014 19:10 ]

1x06 Stabbed with a White Wench’s Black Eye

Who would of thought when Julia's tried to find a replacement story she would get such a great replacement story and that was a close call destroying the other video

1x07 To Seek a Foe

Lukas was unfortunate getting infected by the trap Zoe set for Taylor using black cyper and they were lucky the antidote survived the explosion, the underwater kiss was obviously started to keep her alive underwater but carrying on afterwards was predictable

1x08 An Old Accustom’d Feast

Emery getting the cold shoulder from Roman's mother was predictable but now she knows she saved her son when they first landed lets hope it stops

Reply 45#45 bala's post

What a transformation for Drake's mother after being submerged in water

Reply 50#50 bala's post

That dehydration looked like it doubled her age and added a few pounds which was a little unbelievable

1x09 Some Consequences Yet Hanging In The Stars

Roman was to eager to trust his uncle Castor when Drake's mother, Saroya story was just as believable but Emery being responsible for organising their rescue was great

1x10 What Storm Is This That Blows So

It's ironic that Roman saved Teri after she drugged him but she was lucky Emery saved her and Taylor trying to convince Drake that they should go public as a couple backfired

1x11 Give Me a Torch

It didn't take long before the rumours spread someone could be pregnant and Roman was lucky he spotted the grenade in his backpack but I had a felling setting up Castor would backfire

1x12 This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

They were so close getting the Suvek away but the touchdown was a surprise and I thought for a moment that Teri had joined Castor

1x13 Passion Lends Them Power

Teri saving Roman thanks to Emery was nice but Teri obviously has felling for him which could ruin Emery's relationship with him and being cancelled with an ending like that was disappointing

36 12
Thread