27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Some Consequences Yet Hanging In The Stars

Well Roman facing Caster and need help from Amiee was lucky she could help but i am curious what new device the trags are building is going to do.

What Storm Is This That Blows So

This was good episode to some degree finding out that ship could create a hurricane was shocking surprise but what a plan and now we new Redhawks with new mission. Things are really going to get out of hand

Give Me a Torch

Well that was a great plan shame it didn't work

Seriously a pregnancy story it would better use this as cliffhanger than way they used it in this episode it really had no impact.

This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

Well i have to say talk about making a comeback with that line 'touchdown' using a baseball bat . It ain't often i get surprised when watch this series but that really came out of nowhere .

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

The way she said it was great because you really didn't see that coming

Cancellied

Passion Lends Them Power

Don't watch this episode because it end with a massive cliffhanger and will never be resolved as result of this show getting canned. Despite this i still watch this episode and it was obvious that device was not only a bomb but beckon signal for other Artians that were looking for them which lead so many questions i won't waste my time asking because the series is over.

27 12
Thread