29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

Well she was scared she thought she would get killed but getting kidnap is better than her being killed

2x02 Sworn Enemies

Of course they introduced witches every supernatural show has them so why not but what a deal they make with them and the fact he refused they taught them a lesson by letting all door open allowing him to escape.

2x03 Hell's Teeth

At least we know why witches wanted Malcolm but Elena killing him made him take her .

2x06 Nine Circles

Given the 2x04-2x06 covered same storyline i felt it was better wait and comment on it when it was done so they finally found compound but trust Elena make an entrance with fire but i actually thought it was all in her head, the escape,  so was glad I was wrong but Malcolm faking his death was smart move can't wait to see what he does next.

2x07 Bad Dreams

This really seem like a filler episode until end with body jumps into Clay

2x08 Dark Ants

I have to say his plan was smart he got her back and still able to survive and now he has savannah

2x09 Scavenger's Daughter

Now it's getting a bit boring as we just don't know how long they can continue this witches storyline but the consequence of killing the witches meaning wolves can be human might be a good thing but trying to stop it should be interesting.

2x10 Fine Temporum

At least we know he's finally dead but what is Elena now ?

3x10 Truth, Changes, Everything

Best ending for the series

I am glad this got a proper ending

29 12
Thread