41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you know this is on Space on the 11th

http://www.space.ca/Bitten.aspx

1x01 Summons

Elena getting undressed before changing was some impressive self control but typical woman not wanting to spoil her nice clothes and the self defence in the bar was awesome

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The girl at the end think she can help her boyfriend who sounded like he was playing with himself was amusing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Elena being the only woman to survive being bitten must make her special in her own way and the fact they have just found the boys body she's not going to leave now until it's caught

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 Trespass

I can't believe they even considered moving the boys body before calling the police as that would of made them look more guilty but the mutt road kill outside the club was what he deserved

1x04 Grief

The guy in the cafe must feel embarrassed after Elena stopped his punch and made him look small and taunting them with Pete's finger is going to make things interesting

1x05 Bitten

The flashbacks were interesting as it revealed who was responsible for turning Elena but the telepathic conversation in the woods was amusing and the fight as a distraction to stop them finding the second body was sneaky

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Samuel must have a death wish going back a second time to challenge for alpha

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Getting a broken nose the first time should of been a warning and loosing a few teeth the second time was karma

1x07 Stalking

I cant believe they fell for that ambush considering they already knew about the package being delivered at the meeting spot but killing Antonio has got to be the last straw for them

1x08 Prisoner

Elena putting Leblanc in his place at the dinner was great as he was trying to frighten her first but Amber setting the trap was a surprise

1x09 Vengeance

Looks like Amber getting her own way about being changed might be her downfall and the homeless girl wearing similar cloths to Elena you just knew would end tragically for her

1x10 Descent

Elena giving Philip the cold shoulder in bed on her first night back wasn't doing herself any favours as she knew he suspected something was going on between Clay and herself

1x11 Settling

Philip's face was a picture when he seen Elena's silhouette change back

1x12 Caged

Jeremy locking Elena in the cage was amusing and I was hoping the shock treatment on Clay would force a change and rip his head off, Philip's Mafia cover story was great and Elena using a shirt as a way to throw him of the sent was smart

1x13 Ready

I cant believe he waited outside like a coward while the massacre was happening inside the house but Elena breaking his heart was amusing and Philip's head was a tragic shock

41 123
Thread