Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Okay!  I can get on board w this show!  I like the flow of the first episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Well I doubt even with all her emotional baggage she would let a child be killed.  Maybe she'll take it personally.

So the Old boyfriend turned her?  Hmm and he still has feelings.  Odd.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Also they had to figure out a way to bring Elena back.  I think the Mutt was just the beginning.  There is some sort of fraction that's trying to go against the family/pack.  Maybe a dominance thing.  IDK.

Glad they didn't draw the mutt story line out too long.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed this episode, but I don't understand where the story/show is going...  Will she forgive clay? Turn someone else?  The homicidal loners will be in the city?

The flashback was great.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

This guy wasn't thinking with all his effort.  I would have thought the Alpha would have killed him honestly.

A baby werewolf.   MAYBE it could be another girl!!  how awesome.  It would be someone Elana could talk too. I hope she keeps it and they have to tell her.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I actually agree with you.  it's VERY slow and kinda boring.   The boyfriend needs to go.  Obviously it won't work out.

Decent

Of this whole episode I found at the end when Elana started coming clean and his first reaction was to leave her, what does that say about his character.  He asks so many questions and she may not be comfortable trying to explain herself.  He was really grasping by trying to put clay and her together.  Just the writers moving the story in the direction they needed I guess.  I can understand why she wants to keep some things private.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 3-16-2014 20:01 ]

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Supposedly he loved her so he should have listened without leaving.  He may come back

This was an episode I can get behind.  Finally some action and story development.  I don't think Phillip will die or tell her secret.  He was rather shell shocked tho!!!  That was great.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Her ex being killed was really the only way to go.  And I really wish logan's girlfriend would just STAY PUT!  She was forever leaving.  I would think being kidnapped the first time would have solved that problem.

I want Elana to have a baby pup!

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yes killing Malcolm ment Elana got taken but she's totally bad a$$ so it will be good.  I'm really enjoying the witch angle.  It totally opens the world up.  I also like the "world" packs but I think it's a bit crap the U.S. pack has less than 10 people for a whole nation.  

Girls:  does Elanas hair bother anyone else?  ITS ALWAYS DOWN!!!!   girl I need those tresses pulled up!!!  Hahaha

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I loved the concept of the witches, but I feel like we seriously rushed their existence.  I like the romance between the wolves and the witches.  Poor Savannah is having a hard time that's for sure.  

I still haven't gotten over how there's only 1 pack in the WHOLE US and it's located in NY....  So every wolf out there is a mutt???

Thread