Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well if the info at the top is correct, I guess she was bitten by the guy who caught up with her at Stonehaven.
I'm more interested in the link between the McAdams and the killer as the killer is werewolf and waging war on the McAdams family if his comment at the bar was any hint. It seems too much of a coincidence that the boyfriend is McAdams and she is werewolf. Also leaving the body in Stonehaven suggests he also wants them caught up in it.
All I'm wondering is if the killer is also the one videotaping the killing of the coyote while they were running. Seems like a bit of a coincidence, but don't know how it could have been staged. But the killer killing in Stonehaven, then videotaping in Toronto seems unlikely.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

We don't know for sure the boyfriend turned her. I would think it strange as they couldn't have expected her to survive the turn as no female before had. So if he was in love with her, he wouldn't have tried (unless she saw them turn and agreed to be turned instead of killed), maybe she had already been bitten while in foster care.
I love Nick btw, the scene after the dream with him in her bed was just great.

Trespass

The cliffhanger was a surprise, but with the mutt dead they needed another storyline.
Why do I have the feeling that guy that they spoke to has something to do with this.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I  think it's interesting that they are bringing in Elena's past before clay into it as well.
Doesn't seem to be all about Clay.
Though I am wondering about the side story of the boyfriends bussiness

Thread