29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bitten premieres January 13 2014

Based on the New York Times best-selling Women of the Otherworld novels by Kelley Armstrong, Bitten is an emotionally charged supernatural thriller starring Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, Ted) as Elena Michaels, the lone female werewolf in existence. Desperate to escape both a world she never wanted to be part of and the man who turned her into a werewolf, Elena has abandoned her Pack and taken refuge in a new city. There, she works as a photographer and hides her werewolf existence from her new boyfriend. When bodies start turning up in her Pack’s backyard, Elena finds herself back at Stonehaven, the werewolves’ ancestral domain. Torn between two worlds and two loves, she quickly realizes that – when push comes to shove – she’ll stop at nothing to defend her Pack.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2014 17:55 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well thanks i just saw this on syfy youtube channel but 2 days before is great

Pilot

Well this was different the fact she had self control as a werewolf was impressive and finding out about her extended family was great but the fact Elena doesn't want anything to do with them might makes things complicated because she's is their pac best tracker .

I thought ok first episode but it was kind of slow-paced .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

She realise she was about to change when vision changes and using super hearing to hear what her boyfriend mother think of her was amusing as well those guys at the bar.

We still no idea how she became werewolf which annoys me was she born as one or was she bitten?.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I have no idea why he wants start a war but he going on one hell of a killing spree

1x02 Prodigal

Well Elena tracking the mutt to his place was fast but they still have no idea where he is but leaving body on their premises was invitation for trouble and look like Elena might stay after all

Trespass

Well i was surprised how quickly they ended it by running him over but you just knew they will be another cliffhanger .

Grief

Things are getting more interesting now they actually moving the story forward from the start and it look like we getting more deep into this series i just hope it continues at this pace and hope Elena boyfriend pay a surprise visit soon   .

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes this explains why she hate him

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Trying to stop the Mutt from creating psyco werewolf

1x06 Commited

Well Elena trying leave her past behind was more difficult than she thought and trying move on when people from her old life keeping popping up makes it difficult . Let's hope she doesn't keep the baby otherwise he will tell her he's a werewolf  .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well he want to challenge Alpha and got what he deserved

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Thinking the alpha wouldn't fight was really stupid

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It was sad to see Antonio go but now she has reason to stay but look like her boyfriend might be tempted to cheat with that women who seem very comfortable around him

Prisoner

Well not much happened this kind of felt like stop gap in the series with storyline just flowing by but if they keep killing off all bad guy in each episode this is going get boring

Vengeance

Maybe this is just me but my interest for this show has seriously diminished while fight sequences were great Banshee does much better job at these. There's not much happening but Elena forced not change would been interesting but there's just not enough of a storyline to keep my interest .

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Well did she try to explain or did he have enough of all the secrets ?

Settling

Well this was a much better episode not much drama just full of fight sequences and what a way to reveal her secret to dying boyfriend

Caged

Philip surviving was nice but telling his sister that Elena family was in Mafia war was rather creative thinking . Putting Elena in a cage was amusing as well. i can't wait to see how this all ends but thinking they will have lots of babies was amusing .

Ready

Well we waited 4 months for this epic showdown but it didn't disappoint but leaving with multiple cliffhanger should be interesting if second season will be made.

29 12
Thread