Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Hell's Teeth

At least we know why witches wanted Malcolm but Elena killing him made him take her .

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yes killing Malcolm ment Elana got taken but she's totally bad a$$ so it will be good.  I'm really enjoying the witch angle.  It totally opens the world up.  I also like the "world" packs but I think it's a bit crap the U.S. pack has less than 10 people for a whole nation.  

Girls:  does Elanas hair bother anyone else?  ITS ALWAYS DOWN!!!!   girl I need those tresses pulled up!!!  Hahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x06 Nine Circles

Given the 2x04-2x06 covered same storyline i felt it was better wait and comment on it when it was done so they finally found compound but trust Elena make an entrance with fire but i actually thought it was all in her head, the escape,  so was glad I was wrong but Malcolm faking his death was smart move can't wait to see what he does next.

Ok so the guy is not really dead, maybe bewitched another to look like him?

2x07 Bad Dreams

This really seem like a filler episode until end with body jumps into Clay

2x08 Dark Ants

I have to say his plan was smart he got her back and still able to survive and now he has savannah

2x09 Scavenger's Daughter

Now it's getting a bit boring as we just don't know how long they can continue this witches storyline but the consequence of killing the witches meaning wolves can be human might be a good thing but trying to stop it should be interesting.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I loved the concept of the witches, but I feel like we seriously rushed their existence.  I like the romance between the wolves and the witches.  Poor Savannah is having a hard time that's for sure.  

I still haven't gotten over how there's only 1 pack in the WHOLE US and it's located in NY....  So every wolf out there is a mutt???
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x10 Fine Temporum

At least we know he's finally dead but what is Elena now ?

3x10 Truth, Changes, Everything

Best ending for the series

I am glad this got a proper ending

2x01 Bad Blood

Allowing him to escape did seem strange but killing him after he changed was understandable and having to keep Malcolm alive to find Rachel isn't going to be easy with the others after him as well

2x02 Scare Tactics

You just knew the new witches failing their first attempt to take Malcolm would be back

2x03 Hell's Teeth

It's ironic they now have to work with the witches in the hope of getting Malcolm back and Elena killing him was lucky as he almost killed her

2x04 Dead Meat

Elena being treated like a guinea pig was a little predictable and being able to control her wolf was impressive but you knew she would change to save Rachel

2x05 Rabbit Hole

Elena guiding Dr. Bauer through her first Change was understandable but I had a felling she would be killed and Aleister is going to be hard to stop

2x06 Nine Circles

Looking back at Aleister's past was interesting especially as he was supposed to be drowned as a baby and Elena having to deal with her hallucinations was tough

2x07 Bad Dreams

Trying to blackmail Jeremy into murdering the Russian Alpha was going to be tough and so much for Nick and Paige trying to secretly meet Nick's mother but what an end with Aleister taking over Clay's body

2x08 Dark Arts

Elena suspecting Clay was not himself from the first touch was very observant

2x09 Scavenger's Daughter

I didn't think Rachel had really got rid of the baby and Logan letting off steam while fighting was a good idea but dying protecting Jeremy was sad

Thread