Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Supposedly he loved her so he should have listened without leaving.  He may come back
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

Yeah, I think he's just pretty angry. I suppose it must be hard when Clay is just outside! He picked up on it from the fact that she was holding Clay's hand in the picture. But I think he was suspicious of something all along because she was keeping so many secrets from him.

Settling

Well this was a much better episode not much drama just full of fight sequences and what a way to reveal her secret to dying boyfriend

Poor Elena didn't have much choice as the door was closed so she couldn't escape changing back into a human. Philip isn't going to die so will he keep her secret and what will happen when Jeremy finds out!?

1x09 Vengeance

Looks like Amber getting her own way about being changed might be her downfall and the homeless girl wearing similar cloths to Elena you just knew would end tragically for her

1x10 Descent

Elena giving Philip the cold shoulder in bed on her first night back wasn't doing herself any favours as she knew he suspected something was going on between Clay and herself

1x11 Settling

Philip's face was a picture when he seen Elena's silhouette change back

This was an episode I can get behind.  Finally some action and story development.  I don't think Phillip will die or tell her secret.  He was rather shell shocked tho!!!  That was great.

Caged

Philip surviving was nice but telling his sister that Elena family was in Mafia war was rather creative thinking . Putting Elena in a cage was amusing as well. i can't wait to see how this all ends but thinking they will have lots of babies was amusing .

Ready

Well we waited 4 months for this epic showdown but it didn't disappoint but leaving with multiple cliffhanger should be interesting if second season will be made.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Her ex being killed was really the only way to go.  And I really wish logan's girlfriend would just STAY PUT!  She was forever leaving.  I would think being kidnapped the first time would have solved that problem.

I want Elana to have a baby pup!

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

Well she was scared she thought she would get killed but getting kidnap is better than her being killed

1x12 Caged

Jeremy locking Elena in the cage was amusing and I was hoping the shock treatment on Clay would force a change and rip his head off, Philip's Mafia cover story was great and Elena using a shirt as a way to throw him of the sent was smart

1x13 Ready

I cant believe he waited outside like a coward while the massacre was happening inside the house but Elena breaking his heart was amusing and Philip's head was a tragic shock

Ok who are these witchy freaks whats going on?

Reply 74#74 gabsimom's post

I feel like the vibe has really changed in this show this season. It was a very raunchy first episode too!

2x02 Sworn Enemies

Of course they introduced witches every supernatural show has them so why not but what a deal they make with them and the fact he refused they taught them a lesson by letting all door open allowing him to escape.

I am not sure how this is gonna play out. finding out about Clay was heart breaking.

Thread