Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Grief

The guy in the cafe must feel embarrassed after Elena stopped his punch and made him look small and taunting them with Pete's finger is going to make things interesting

1x05 Bitten

The flashbacks were interesting as it revealed who was responsible for turning Elena but the telepathic conversation in the woods was amusing and the fight as a distraction to stop them finding the second body was sneaky

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes this explains why she hate him

I really enjoyed this episode, but I don't understand where the story/show is going...  Will she forgive clay? Turn someone else?  The homicidal loners will be in the city?

The flashback was great.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Trying to stop the Mutt from creating psyco werewolf

I  think it's interesting that they are bringing in Elena's past before clay into it as well.
Doesn't seem to be all about Clay.
Though I am wondering about the side story of the boyfriends bussiness

1x06 Commited

Well Elena trying leave her past behind was more difficult than she thought and trying move on when people from her old life keeping popping up makes it difficult . Let's hope she doesn't keep the baby otherwise he will tell her he's a werewolf  .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Samuel must have a death wish going back a second time to challenge for alpha

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well he want to challenge Alpha and got what he deserved

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Getting a broken nose the first time should of been a warning and loosing a few teeth the second time was karma

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Thinking the alpha wouldn't fight was really stupid

Reply 40#40 bala's post

This guy wasn't thinking with all his effort.  I would have thought the Alpha would have killed him honestly.

A baby werewolf.   MAYBE it could be another girl!!  how awesome.  It would be someone Elana could talk too. I hope she keeps it and they have to tell her.

1x07 Stalking

I cant believe they fell for that ambush considering they already knew about the package being delivered at the meeting spot but killing Antonio has got to be the last straw for them

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

It was sad to see Antonio go but now she has reason to stay but look like her boyfriend might be tempted to cheat with that women who seem very comfortable around him

Prisoner

Well not much happened this kind of felt like stop gap in the series with storyline just flowing by but if they keep killing off all bad guy in each episode this is going get boring

1x08 Prisoner

Elena putting Leblanc in his place at the dinner was great as he was trying to frighten her first but Amber setting the trap was a surprise

Vengeance

Maybe this is just me but my interest for this show has seriously diminished while fight sequences were great Banshee does much better job at these. There's not much happening but Elena forced not change would been interesting but there's just not enough of a storyline to keep my interest .

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I actually agree with you.  it's VERY slow and kinda boring.   The boyfriend needs to go.  Obviously it won't work out.

Decent

Of this whole episode I found at the end when Elana started coming clean and his first reaction was to leave her, what does that say about his character.  He asks so many questions and she may not be comfortable trying to explain herself.  He was really grasping by trying to put clay and her together.  Just the writers moving the story in the direction they needed I guess.  I can understand why she wants to keep some things private.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 3-16-2014 20:01 ]

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Well did she try to explain or did he have enough of all the secrets ?

Thread