55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Video Game High School (Rocket Jump Studios) Discussion

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 27-11-2013 16:36  
Well Jenny and Brian having a relationship did come as no surprise but finding out there are married in real life really surprised me because they are quite young. Brian is having problem disarm bombs ...
It's nice to think their parts in this lead to their marriage

2x04 Thirty Foot Range

The cat taking the radio controlled car was amusing but who would of thought it would help Brian concentrate on disarming the bomb

2x05 Some Like it Bot

The Law must be thick if he thought ShotBot was a girl and I had a felling ShotBot was using him instead of looking for evidence that Shane framed him but returning to sacrifice himself in order to save The Law was nice

2x06 Three Laps, Three Rounds, Three Words

You would think Brian saying that he loves Jenny was nice but after her response I'm not surprised he was upset but ditto at the end was amusing and all winning their challenges was great end to the season

Season 2 Bloopers

The bloopers with their lines was amusing but I was hopping to see the mistakes in the games

3x01 OMGWTFPS!

Seeing the shadow from the roof you would of thought they would of got at leased one shot of before being killed and I'm glad Jenny was able to sing as it was obvious he was trying to embarrass her

3x02 Nobody Cool Goes To Prom

Ki getting caught up in the mystery of Brian's missing cat Cheetoh was interesting as she figured out it was Wendell was the one trying to frame Shane for Cheetoh's kidnapping and showing his ass with police there was asking for trouble

3x03 A Map To Sex Town

Brian misunderstanding and believes Jenny is inviting him over for sex thanks too his friends was amusing as it also put him off his game but finding out she could be going to Paris only made it worse

3x04 Video Game Home School

The laughing robot made it sound like you was watching a show being filmed in front of a live audience and having to tell Ted his father died was tragic but you could tell he was putting a brave face on it

3x05 Being a Teen is Hard I Guess

Ted throwing gum in the girl hair was cruel but her getting him detention by doing the same to a teacher and blaming him was karma and beating the Drift King in a race was impressive as it was five against one

3x06 The N64

You can understand why the school atmosphere was bleak with only four days left until the demolition of VGHS but challenging them to one last game to promote their next Napalm product was great and so glad VGHS won as they also save the school

55 123
Thread