Thread
Printable Version

No option to resize video on the Mobile Site??

No option to resize video on the Mobile Site??

I have a Samsung Note 3 tablet and everytime I pull up a video on the mobile site with, my tablet it is about 200px in width. Doesn't matter if I switch to landscape or portrait orientation. There is no option to resize or make the video full screen. Please advise. Thanks!

Reply 1#1 reeyona's post

You can resize. There should be an option to go to the full site somewhere. Once you do that, you can watch videos at full size to your screen. The mobile site's settings are for Apple products, which is why there is a difference. :)
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Samsung Galaxy 8 screenshot, no resize option

Here's what the video looks like on my tablet. I can't even zoom in using shortcuts. No icon or link to make the video full width. On Android 4.1.2 op system. I can't watch videos on the full site. This op system doesn't play flash videos. So this size or the laptop are my only two options? [ Last edited by reeyona at 11-20-2013 07:37 ]

I don't have one so it's going to be hard to try and help you but lets see what we can do. First off, what browser are you using? When you tap the screen, do you see anything that looks like a box or an arrow? Can you put your fingers on the screen and manually pull it out make it bigger? Try this whilst in play mode.

Reply 3#3 reeyona's post

Try using http://viptv.net/ rather than the mobile site, as I suggested above. Another member suggested it when having the same issue with her Android based device. I've included a quote of her solution to the problem.
Quote:
Originally posted by minkeygirl at 4-28-2013 04:05 Hi all, As the previous posters say, it doesn't work if you view in "Mobile for VIPTV.NET" view. However if you switch to "Desktop" at the bottom of the main page and then play a show, you can expand to full screen view as you would on a desktop (at least you can on my Nexus 7). It's a bit fiddly as the play / expand / navigation bar at the bottom of the page is very small. I view in Firefox (not Chrome) with the Adobe Flash Player APK installed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Got it. Google Chrome won't support Flash for Android, but it looks like if I use the installed browser of Firefox I can watch videos from the main site. Thank you!

Reply 6#6 reeyona's post

Ah good to hear. Yeah I had read about chrome so I wanted to check that with you first. At least we can help someone else now if this happens!!

Thread