29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Full Circle (2013) (DIRECTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Full Circle (2013) (DIRECTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Full Circle (2013) Premiered on DIRECTV on October 09, 2013

One attempted connection leads to another. And then another. Set in a restaurant called Ellipsis, Full Circle bears witness to the complexity of human interaction. Each episode centers on two characters and the tangled drama of their relationship. One of them returns with another character in the following episode to reveal a whole new aspect of the riveting story. What happens when it all comes full circle?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Full Circle (2013) Here

Tim & Bridgette

Ok i like these type of show, the last one was In Treatment.

So Tim is love with Bridget but she married to Stanley and Tim want her to runaway with him but Bridget wants stay with Stanley because she's pregnant but we don't know who's the father is .

I really didn't expect that bombshell at dessert . payback a b*tch

By the end of this episode i really didn't like Tim because he was an ass

[ Last edited by bala at 11-12-2013 21:12 ]

Bridgette & Stanley

Well i really wanted hate Stanley but i really felt sorry for him because if i had a wife as beautiful as Bridget i really wouldn't want to lose her and i have say his emotions were all over the place but i have to say either he's stupid or just doesn't realise that Tim was other person because after Tim rang her and they chatted it never occurred to him that Tim might be the reason?. He really is self involved .

I think Bridgette is in a tough place because both men have issues it does seem like she can't win both situation are bad either she stay in loveless marriage or she become broke student ?. Both are as bad as each other

1x01 Tim & Bridgette

Tim threatening to tell Stanley about his affair with Bridgette was cruel but her being pregnant does make things complicated and I must admit with a temper like his staying with her husband seems the right choice

1x02 Bridgette & Stanley

I can understand why Stanley was annoyed after Bridgette told him she wants a divorce but saying he will make her pay as he's a lawyer and his temper makes him no better than Tim but not being able to say two thing about why they should be together amusing

1x03 Stanley & Jace

Jace was obnoxious and making a bet over the waitress allowing him to cum in her mouth was disgusting and the fact he was using his outside voice I'm surprised he wasn't thrown out for his language but the waitresses response was amusing and the fact the waitress gave Stanley her number was priceless

1x04 Jace & Chan'dra

Chan'dra saying her brother is dead because of Jace was a surprise but the fact she left his memorial to have it out with him was crazy and the other waitress spilling water on him was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 21:37 ]

1x05 Chan’dra & Cliff

I'm not surprise Chan'dra was pissed at the waiter after first being ignored and then walking away before they had chance to respond to his question, finding out Jace actually went to Chan'dra's brothers funeral was a pleasant surprise and Cliff fancying her brother was a surprising twist

1x06 Cliff & Trent

Cliff's fathers response to being asked if his marriage is OK was was surprising as he protested too much and the text mistake was unfortunate but at leased he kept quiet about it

1x07 Trent & Trisha

So much for their romantic anniversary dinner with the banter with the flirtatious pianist but playing their wedding song was amusing and looking in his phone for the girls name was a surprise as it looks like she should of been looking for a guys name

1x08 Trisha & Robbie

Trisha wondering what the kids whispered in Robbie's ear was understandable but why she was out for a meal with her student did seem a little inappropriate and him probing into her personal life over dinner was a little creepy but the fact he was born the day her father died he thinks he is her father reincarnated was an surprising twist

1x09 Robbie & Celeste

Robbie having dinner with his mother, Celesete for his birthday was nice but talking about Jace dying in a plane crash was a surprise as he was in the restaurant when he was with Trisha but their love for each-other I thought was incestuous

1x10 Celeste & Tim

Looks like Tim was free to date Bridgette as Stanley died on the plane with Jace but Peter the pianist coming back for vengeance after being fired because of Trent was a surprise but so much for Robbie saying his mother will live a long time as she is now dead, Tim willing to sacrifice everyone's life to save his own did seem selfish but nobody would want to die like that

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 21:07  
Jace was obnoxious and making a bet over the waitress allowing him to cum in her mouth was disgusting and the fact he was using his outside voice I'm surprised he wasn't thrown out for his language bu ...
I agree Jace was jerk but it look like he did something that he needs to fix unless he must of done something which offend a person which is hardly a surprise.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 21:32  
Chan'dra saying her brother is dead because of Jace was a surprise but the fact she left his memorial to have it out with him was crazy and the other waitress spilling water on him was amusing

[ Last ...
I am glad Chan'dra actually managed to have conversation with jace but the fact she was rather blunt and rather quick to put words in his mouth was rather amusing considering he couldn't talk himself out of the mess but i liked the way she handled him.

29 12
Thread