Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Collette was lucky not to be killed with her father but the fact he was killed in front of her was tragic and the 17 year old was lucky not to of got shot himself

2x03 The Weigh Station

Voight laying into the shooter was great as he looked like he wasn't going to talk and Halstead was lucky to survive allowing himself to be taken prisoner

2x04 Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw

Platt putting Roman and Burgess on gun buy-back gun duty was interesting as they found away around the no questions asked and the reason for the kidnapping was a surprise as his own daughter got caught up in it

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I first thought Olive was involved with the robbery and what a moron going into Voight's station thinking he would be safe but I thought Lucas was lucky not to be killed

2x06 Prison Ball

Going undercover in prison was bound to be risky but glad they got who was responsible for the hit on the 10-year old girl that was the only eye witness willing to testify

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That show has been going to long to get into but as it's a triple crossover I will have to watch

2x07 They'll Have To Go Through Me (3)

The shooting in Chicago was a good way to get Voight back for the third part of the crossover and the hospital killer falling to his death was poetic justice but Olivia getting Voight to give her five minutes to get him to talk made a nice change as there was no violence and the fallen officers farewell was awesome

Reply 84#84 bala's post

You just knew something would happen while Antonio was buying cigarettes but the cashier saying they will kill you was amusing  and you can understand why Layla was a suspect but having a fall guy while she get away clean was impressive, using the tow truck to rip the door off was great

Reply 85#85 bala's post

That was a risky robbery but at leased the team got the drugs off the street and Alvin took a hell of a risk killing the drug dealer before rescuing his wife from his brother, Sean having to work with his ex was a bad move that may cost Kim her life and Erin will be missed

2x10 Shouldn't Have Been Alone

Those were some sophisticated booby-trapped but with the suspect only saying "you can't put the house back together" it must of meant something and glad to see Kim is OK

2x11 We Don't Work Together Anymore

Lindsay enlisting her old squad with her first case with the task force was understandable and Burgess being back on the job seemed a little soon but Platt having the opportunity to partner up with Roman was productive

2x12 Disco Bob

Bob being the first to arrive on the scene of the double murder was interesting as there was tension between Voight and himself and the ex boyfriend being responsible was a surprise as he helped find the boy but glad the father wasn't responsible and I had a felling Erin would come back

Thread