Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Different Mistakes

I'm not surprised Voight’s actions has got IA interested but ignoring Stillwell was bound to come back on him and having Sumner joining the team will make thing awkward for him

1x09 A Material Witness

What dumb phone thieves stealing from cops twice but that was a surprisingly big operation in repacking the phones

1x10 At Least It’s Justice

The suspected paedophiles father killing his son and trying to frame Jay was evil but Jay harassing them did make it easy, the cop dying was sad but coming in like that was asking for trouble but Voight kneecapping the guy responsible was great

1x11 Turn the Light Off

What a massacre during eight million hoist and setting the guy on fire in his car was quick but Burgess stepping up to help and prove herself to Voight was risky considering how many have died already

1x12 - 8:30 PM (2)

Using Imogene's liver to save Zoe was emotional and Voight should of accidentally dropped the bomber from the roof

1x13 My Way

Voight being plaid by the prisoner was surprising and Antonio being pissed was understandable but after seeing his son I had a feeling what he said to the kids mother was a code for a break out

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Burgess missing out on the promotion because of her personal life was sad and Voight looked pissed that they stop him from another killing

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Burgess arresting the robber after posing as the store owner was impressive and Voight confronting Jin about his secret meetings with Stillwell was bound to happen sooner or later but him being killed was a surprise, Lindsay asking Voight for help about her ex and her past was her only call

2x01 Call It Macaroni

Burgess meeting her new partner, Sean didn't go well as tension was high from the start as he was expecting Tim not Kim but at leased recognising one of the dead guys was useful and I'm glad Voight didn't let Jin's murder go unsolved but the informant getting a reward was great as she wasn't expecting it

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Have you got a crystal ball to watch next weeks episode or is that supposed to be 2x02

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Wishing the episodes away

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I've spent what time I've been home watching films today instead of TV shows and about to start my number 5 film

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I watched the first one as it became available this morning and was surprised who was in it so found another three films she was in which wasn't as good but I did enjoy the first

Thread