Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 A Material Witness

What dumb phone thieves stealing from cops twice but that was a surprisingly big operation in repacking the phones

1x10 At Least It’s Justice

The suspected paedophiles father killing his son and trying to frame Jay was evil but Jay harassing them did make it easy, the cop dying was sad but coming in like that was asking for trouble but Voight kneecapping the guy responsible was great

1x11 Turn the Light Off

What a massacre during eight million hoist and setting the guy on fire in his car was quick but Burgess stepping up to help and prove herself to Voight was risky considering how many have died already

8:30 pm

This continue from yesterday Chicago Fire episode find out the bombers were white guys because of what happened to their dad was sad .

Maybe it was just me this felt like they testing another spin off show Chicago M.D with the amount hospital scenes in both these show episode . We will find out in September if this will happen or not

1x12 - 8:30 PM (2)

Using Imogene's liver to save Zoe was emotional and Voight should of accidentally dropped the bomber from the roof

1x13 My Way

Voight being plaid by the prisoner was surprising and Antonio being pissed was understandable but after seeing his son I had a feeling what he said to the kids mother was a code for a break out

1x14 The Docks

Well i am glad they stop Voight from killing him even through he deserves it .

What a way lose the slot by her getting involved with a member of unit

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Burgess missing out on the promotion because of her personal life was sad and Voight looked pissed that they stop him from another killing

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well i think it was a good reason because of work they do they keep emotion in check her partner seem to good at that so i think voight made a good decision with him. . Let's face it he is built as well

1x15 A Beautiful Friendship

Lindsey getting blackmail by her ex was bad enough but when he involved in a case she has to make a tough decision so glad she got him and nothing bad happened to her. . What a sad ending

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Burgess arresting the robber after posing as the store owner was impressive and Voight confronting Jin about his secret meetings with Stillwell was bound to happen sooner or later but him being killed was a surprise, Lindsay asking Voight for help about her ex and her past was her only call

2x01 Call It Macaroni

Burgess meeting her new partner, Sean didn't go well as tension was high from the start as he was expecting Tim not Kim but at leased recognising one of the dead guys was useful and I'm glad Voight didn't let Jin's murder go unsolved but the informant getting a reward was great as she wasn't expecting it

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I am happy she got the reward as well because it was a good tip now she can escape . Voight helping Jin father with his gambling debt was great

2x02 Get My Cigarettes

Voight informants all getting heads up about him made his job harder but having his friend killed was sad and you could understand why son decided to go out to kill them for shaking down his dad

[ Last edited by bala at 10-2-2014 20:11 ]

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Have you got a crystal ball to watch next weeks episode or is that supposed to be 2x02

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Got confused

Thread