Thread
Printable Version

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 10th 2013

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 10th 2013

Slow loading The shows appear to be loading very very slowly for both servers and for both HD and non HD. Is anyone else having the same issue or is it just my computer? Also, have just installed the latest version of Firefox v25.0 - could this be the issue? Thanks for any help.

Reply 6#6 gdi3's post

Yes i was experience same thing than i decided to speed test and realise the problem was on my end i switch off my router and reset it i got speed up.

Reply 6#6 gdi3's post

I'm using the same version of firefox and a 42 minute show fully loads in 9 minutes and I only use the EU server

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Bala I did what you said and it worked. Thank you very much!!! And thanks for you reply too, Jim. Gold stars to you both

What happened to top chef the past 2 weeks?

Reply 10#10 shannendola's post

Quote:
Originally posted by shannendola at 11-7-2013 23:19 What happened to top chef the past 2 weeks?
This thread is posted by codebreaker as a favour to help other members know when shows air. Only Admin and the upload team have any control over when shows get added. Sometimes there are delays beyond their control. I have no idea why the show hasn't been updated on the site. I checked the official site to make sure new episodes had actually aired, and they did. Sometimes they don't, which is why they don't get added. I can add them to our Error Report thread to make them more visible to those that take care of the uploads.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Thread