Thread
Printable Version

sound but no video

sound but no video

HI, I have been using vip on my kindle fire for a long time with no people's but today when I click the little arrow to play a video the arrow dims a bit but I never get the loading but then the show starts playing but no video. Please help !

Reply 1#1 whitneymgann's post

I don't have a Kindle Fire, and don't know anyone else who uses one on the site in order to provide assistance. Do you have any friends who also use the Kindle Fire? If so, can you have them check by using a free show if they are having the same issue? If I find someone who uses that device, I'll ask them to check & will post my findings. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

new problem, no full screen

The kindle had to go. I now have a nexus7 and I have video and sound but no full screen. There is no toggle switch on my screen. Not sure if I need to download something from sublime video or what. Thanks

Reply 3#3 whitneymgann's post

Thankfully, I remembered that another member posted a work around for that problem. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally posted by minkeygirl at 4-28-2013 04:05
Hi all,

As the previous posters say, it doesn't work if you view in "Mobile for VIPTV.NET" view.

However if you switch to "Desktop" at the bottom of the main page and then play a show, you can expand to full screen view as you would on a desktop (at least you can on my Nexus 7). It's a bit fiddly as the play / expand / navigation bar at the bottom of the page is very small.

I view in Firefox (not Chrome) with the Adobe Flash Player APK installed.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 11-11-2013 16:02 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Our Mobile Site uses HTML5 Player, so you device should support that to play video. Our Desktop play still uses Flash player.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread