Thread
Printable Version

problem purchasing F$

problem purchasing F$

Trying to purchase points but keep receiving this

phattoes24, you have 0F$ on your account.
pay not succeeded!

I have been a member and never received this before

Reply 1#1 phattoes24's post

Have you not tried the Amazon.com Gift Card method as you get more for your money

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply 1#1 phattoes24's post

Quote:
Originally posted by phattoes24 at 10-14-2013 06:31  
Trying to purchase points but keep receiving this

phattoes24, you have 0F$ on your account.
pay not succeeded!
I have been a member and never received this before
Do you mean you already purchased some and are getting that message?  If you haven't, the Amazon gift card option that codebreaker posted the link to IS the best value.  If you have already purchased some and they are not showing up, it could just be a delay.  Please provide a little more information if you still need assistance.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Where the f..k did the money go?

Was in to buy Fs were redirected to pointexchange/payworks /friend vista payed 20dollar has not get any Fs and cant log in to the site. Whats happening?

[ Last edited by farmer1 at 10-21-2013 04:15 ]

YES WHATS HAPPENING?

...had same problem! Can't get F$ ? Please inform about correct procedure? Many thanks, Kind regards, ELJack

What a step back

What a hassle
I am used to get my F$ right after paying Paypal, now i use normal paypal and send money..I dont get feedback on the deal.And I have to wait..how long?
I love VIPTV but I am not sure I will stay now

Reply 6#6 Hermione18's post

There was an issue with Paypal, so the automatic way of it crediting your account is no longer an option.  Now, you can still use PP, but need to wait for Admin to credit your account - which usually takes approximately 8 hours.  If you read post #1 of the thread codebreaker posted a link to (see post 2 above), you will see the full explanation of the payment options, and that because of the inconvenience you now get bonus F$.

still no Fs but money whitdrawn from credit card

Its been plenty over 8hours no Fs no points and no money. Please fix that

Tried again

I tried to go and buy fs again and i still get redirected to PtsExchange NOT paypal.

Reply 9#9 farmer1's post

If you read the post that codebreaker directed the other member to, you will see the following instructions on how to make a payment via Paypal now.  Here is a quote of the relevant information:
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 11-16-2012 03:54  

Dear Customer,
Now we offer members the following direct secure payment methods, you will get extra F$ by using direct payment.
PayPal:
Our PayPal account: juanbarbara88@gmail.com
Please just leave your username in message box on PayPal, so we can receive your payment successfully. You will get 20% more F$(120% list pts in total). We will credit F$ to your account and send you a confirmation message to your paypal email address asap(in 8hrs) after you made a payment.

Reply 8#8 farmer1's post

Quote:
Originally posted by farmer1 at 10-22-2013 02:53  
Its been plenty over 8hours no Fs no points and no money. Please fix that
I'm sorry it's taking longer than anticipated.  Our Admin is located in China., which is why there is a delay, as he is the one who credits the accounts.  If it's taken more than 24 hours, please send a PM to lbjedward with your relevant information, ie: confirmation number, username & email address.  You will definitely receive what you paid for.  Sometimes there are unforeseen delays, for which we apologize.

pm to ibjedward

i cant send Pm to ibjedward it just say that the name dont exist.    Just want my Fs i bouhgt 3days ago!!  And the viptv points i exchanged on onlinegameb. 2days ago.

Reply 12#12 farmer1's post

The spelling has to be right so use the link above your post

Reply 12#12 farmer1's post

Quote:
Originally posted by farmer1 at 10-23-2013 14:16  
i cant send Pm to ibjedward it just say that the name dont exist.    Just want my Fs i bouhgt 3days ago!!  And the viptv points i exchanged on onlinegameb. 2days ago.
Codebreaker is correct - you must spell the name correctly, which is why I included a direct link in my reply.  His username is LBJEDWARD, but in all lowercase letters.  I have sent a PM on your behalf, directing him to this thread, and also your user account, so there will be no misunderstanding as to which member needs assistance.

Thank you for the help

Hello,
I am sorry for the issue, could you please feedback your order number via PM.
I will check out for you.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1 is not working

Reply 17#17 phattoes24's post

Thread