Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ugh I'm siting up way past my bed time waiting for the next episode to be loaded!

woot! I smell a coup d'etat

5x14 Spend

The walker carrying explosives was surprising but getting injured by the explosion was karma for being trigger happy and Glenn having to watch while his friend was killed was tragic

I think that Jessie is the abuser and not Pete. I think Rick will kill him and it'll come out after that.

Wow, Will Morgan stay now that he can't kill people after seeing what just happened. Now should they go back to Atlanta and get those people? they do have a Doctor. And the W was not for Washington as I thought but Wolf?

5x15 Try

Rick looked like he was loosing control but Michonne knocking him out was surprising

5x16 Conquer

Daryl missing the booby-trap on the trailers was a horrendous mistake but trust Gabriel to leave the gate open and Glenn was lucky to still be alive

I was surprised by Daryl missing that booby trap too.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I liked Carol being able to rescue them solo

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Rick was right they should killed all of them

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

That was a great twist and it put a smile on my face

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

At least one of them got away

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I had feeling last season he was lying but i completely forgot about it until he mention it but so much for a mission and flashback on his family was sad

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I liked they saved him and he could help with rescue mission for beth

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

This was tricky situation but it was a good plan

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Beth was so close she had take her out for good of everyone

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Killing off character you like is season typical just so they can introduce new characters but his vision of all dead character was nice reminder of people we have lost.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

We will find out who left the water  eventually but some of these episode are slow burning

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I didn't trust them either but the fact he came by himself did look sincere

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I think Rick really needed that shave and haircut but how did i know that women would be some sort of love interest for Rick but finding out she was married was sad but we know he been abuse her so it obvious Rick will try to come to the rescue.

Thread