Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x10 Inmates

I thought I recognised one of the bodies next to the railway tracks and I also thought the young girl was going to suffocate the baby trying to keep it quiet

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it was surprise who turned to help with the baby

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lets hope the new guys aren't like the governor

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

no i think military type people so i hoping they are good guys

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Considering the governor had his own so called safe compound in the start who would of thought he was a psychopath

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes we knew they was something off about him from the start

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

The girl killing the rabbits was creepy and then trying to smother Judith is making me a bit worried.  Love love love that Carol is back!!!  Whoo hoo

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 2-21-2014 17:55 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x11 Claimed

Rick hiding under the bed while the guys were fighting over who was going to sleep in it was amusing and what a idiot shooting a hole in the fuel tank

still

this may be one of my favorite episodes.

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

Well not much happened was worried Daryl might hook up with her so glad they didn't go that storyline . All that trouble just to have a drink of alchol was amusing but burning down the house was nice.

4x12 Still

Taking all that risk just to have her first alcoholic drink was crazy but at least moonshine was better than that peach snaps

The grove

Holy crap!!!!  Carol has balls of steel.   Lizzy is crazy and the whole thing was tragic.  This episode is why I watch!!!   I can't believe carol confessed.  .   I really can't believe tyreese forgave her..... Wow

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 3-17-2014 08:03 ]

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well she had to come clean eventually and at least Tyresse knows

i still waiting to see how everyone will get reunited ?

4x13 Alone

It's a good job Daryl was teaching Beth how to track and risking his own life to keep her safe was sweet and Maggie making go use of a no parking sign was amusing

4x14 The Grove

Lizzie playing with the walking dead was asking for trouble especially after Mika had just saved her life but stabbing Mika to turn her was a tragic shock and after thar you can understand why Lizzie had to die

us

Finally he found her now we just need reunite Rick and Daryl

4x15 Us

Glenn seeing Maggie's message about heading towards Terminus was great but the reunion in the tunnel was awesome

4x16 A

Daryl standing up for Rick when they meet up but they were all luck to survive and I'm surprise they didn't see any of Maggie's message for Glenn about heading towards Terminus but getting into a gun fight just as they got there was crazy

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Did you catch what was said at end of episode by Rick ?

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Find out they are screwing with the wrong people

Thread