95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-28-2015 20:27 ]

4x01 - 30 Days Without an Accident

The woman asking Rick for help looked like she was a walker and the fact she didn't want to live without her partner was sad, those looking for food were lucky they didn't loose more of them when the roof stated to collapse

4x02 Infected

The girls having to say goodbye to their father before he turned was sad and the fact it happened overnight is bound to be worrying for the others

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The title was very interesting since you knew something bad was going happen but you are right they were very lucky only one person got killed. I am glad kid learning about how to protect themselves.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I was surprised there wasn't any check up during the night from my understand there usually perimeter check during the night so i was surprised how quickly it spread. Those pigs were a sad sacrifice  . You could of least gave them a chance

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the first infection came from within rather than being bitten but once he turned then the attacks started

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes I realise that but you would think they regular walk through cell block during night to make sure there were no walkers about .

4x03 Isolation

Rick hitting back was understandable as he was hit first but turning on each other with all the trouble outside is crazy and Glenn getting sick might put more of an emergency in finding a cure, Carol going out to fix the water a close call

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I can't believe it was Carol who burnt those people

4x04 Indifference

Carol being forced to go it alone after what she did was a surprise

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she's alive was best course of action but what ever happen to those two people they met in the house ?

Are we assuming they got killed by the walkers ?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I assume so as the walkers had a fresh kill

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

the girls leg was on the ground so it's a given she was the body.  The boy was probably killed too.  

I am very disappointed in Rick for kicking Carol out. On the one hand, I understand why she did it.  Necessary evil, greater good and all that.  I understand Rick's side.  Gotta be able to trust those around him.  How's it different what she did and what he did when he killed shane?  Or even left the guy on the roof handcuffed.  How very hypocritical.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x05 Internment

It was only a matter of time before they would loose the perimeter fence with that many walkers against it and the the trouble inside they seem to be fighting a loosing battle at the prison, the young girl trying to help my luring the one away was brave

4x06 Live Bait

What a shame the Governor had to kill Tara and Lilly father in front of Megan and his daughters

4x07 Dead Weight

Now someone is teaching the liar and rapist a lesson but the Governor killing Martinez shows he hasn't changed and Megan having two close calls does make her a very lucky child to still being alive

4x08 Too Far Gone

I cant believe they could see how evil the Governor was after chopping Hershel's head off but considering he had a tank and still lost was impressive

4X09 After

Sorry i haven't keep up with the comment but i always seem leave this show last in my list.

This was a slow episode with Karl thinking he could handle taking out walkers but there were some close call when he didn't expect 3rd walker behind him but what a time to run out of bullets .

so speculation, is the baby really dead? I wish the premier was a double header. I cant get enough of this show. so this season is all about finding each other again.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Having to find another safe place to live after having it so good in the prison for so long should make the second half of this season interesting, Carl thinking he don't need any help was crazy as he only survived by a stroke of luck and then running out of bullets was a stupid mistake, Michonne nightmare was surprising but got help her if the walker ever get smart enough to avoid getting their heads chopped off

95 12345
Thread