Thread
Printable Version

Paypal! not ptsExchange

Which thread do we use for payment problems?

Payment Sent Payment sent over 24 hours ago. I would appreciate knowing what's causing the delay. Also good to know in future how long to expect to wait so can buy ahead allowing time for delay. I understood I should allow 8 hours, I've seen some moderators mention 12hours. Should I contact Amazon and find out if there are any problems? I have already PM'd LBJ Edward but no response. [ Last edited by inro at 1-14-2014 12:10 ]

Payment issues

Thanks Codebreaker. I did PM LBJ Edward, over 24 hours ago. The PM is still in bold under tracking, so my experience is noone is responding in over 24 hours except you. I've PM'd, posted in various forums because it's really not clear where you should post and have emailed customer 'live support' twice.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes I checked that too. I'd like to suggest there is one place to post payment issues as really not sure where ... there are about 5 different threads on the topic. I'd also like to request clarity on processing time - if there is only one person who can process and he is not always able to access the website for whatever reason - either get a deputy or extend the delivery time from 8 hours to 48 hours. Or at least post to explain there may be an additional delay. I'll PM this to LBJ Edward and WaterLily Barb as forum moderator. [ Last edited by inro at 1-15-2014 11:22 ]

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I've sent another Pm to lbjedward with some suggestions about the threads and managing member's expectations around pts processing times. In the meantime I'll wait for a response and for some pts! 48 hours later and no response or credit [ Last edited by inro at 1-15-2014 11:23 ]

Thread