Thread
Printable Version

Paypal! not ptsExchange

Amazon Gift Card Redeemed but no Points!

Hello, I sent an Amazon gift card and points were appropriately added to my account. Then, I received a note from FriendVista that the gift card was not valid and all my points were removed. I checked my Amazon account and the gift card was sent and redeemed by FriendVista. There must be a mistake as I have paid for this and had my points removed! I replied to your note with a copy/paste of the redeemed Amazon gift card. Please reinstate my points! jstoner6

Reply 21#21 jstoner6's post

Please send a PM to lbjedward with your information & proof of purchase. He should be able to sort it out for you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Note sent for VIPNET points

Hello -- I sent a note as you requested. Please note that I have sent also two notes from my mail box with proof of purchase as well. This is really frustrating as am a long-time customer and am disappointed with the customer service. I hope this is not a scam but feel am running in circles! I much preferred it when PayPal was an option. Account = jstoner6

Reply 23#23 jstoner6's post

It is definitely not a scam. Paypal is still an option, it's just done differently now. THIS is the thread that explains how to use PP to purchase points now. As for contacting Admin, you are much more likely to get a quicker response by sending a PM to his inbox in the forum. He's located in China, so there will usually be a time delay, but LBJ makes a great deal of effort to assist customers.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Credit my Account

Hey just send a $20 Amazon gift card to service@friendvista.com at 7:17 pm (Danish time) Please credit my account: Narff Thank you!

Reply 25#25 Narff's post

According to admin's post you should have a confirmation message in 8 hours http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Which thread do we use for payment problems?

Payment Sent Payment sent over 24 hours ago. I would appreciate knowing what's causing the delay. Also good to know in future how long to expect to wait so can buy ahead allowing time for delay. I understood I should allow 8 hours, I've seen some moderators mention 12hours. Should I contact Amazon and find out if there are any problems? I have already PM'd LBJ Edward but no response. [ Last edited by inro at 1-14-2014 12:10 ]

Reply 27#27 inro's post

lbjedward is the only one who can deal with payment problems so PM is the best way to get your problem to him and as he is normally on at leased once a day but you can use your PM tracking to see if he has opened your PM because if it's Bold it hasn't been opened

Payment issues

Thanks Codebreaker. I did PM LBJ Edward, over 24 hours ago. The PM is still in bold under tracking, so my experience is noone is responding in over 24 hours except you. I've PM'd, posted in various forums because it's really not clear where you should post and have emailed customer 'live support' twice.

Reply 29#29 inro's post

I've not seen him on this morning and his last post as far as I can tell was yesterday morning

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes I checked that too. I'd like to suggest there is one place to post payment issues as really not sure where ... there are about 5 different threads on the topic. I'd also like to request clarity on processing time - if there is only one person who can process and he is not always able to access the website for whatever reason - either get a deputy or extend the delivery time from 8 hours to 48 hours. Or at least post to explain there may be an additional delay. I'll PM this to LBJ Edward and WaterLily Barb as forum moderator. [ Last edited by inro at 1-15-2014 11:22 ]

Reply 31#31 inro's post

lbjedward post about the new payment offers is were I would think he would check first but I'm sure the moderators would also send him a link to problem posts

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I've sent another Pm to lbjedward with some suggestions about the threads and managing member's expectations around pts processing times. In the meantime I'll wait for a response and for some pts! 48 hours later and no response or credit [ Last edited by inro at 1-15-2014 11:23 ]

credit

Hello, I have sent an Amazon gift card for $20.00 to service@friendvista.com. Please credit my account: nicolead Thank you!

Amazon Gift Card Sent

Hello, I just sent a 10 USD gift card to service@friendvista.com. Username is Maiteland Can you please credit my account! many thanks Maiteland

Reply 35#35 maiteland's post

Why are you sending the gift card to service@friendvista.com instead of lbjedward@gmail.com like it says in his post below http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

F$ Please convert points

Sent E-mail gift card to: service@friendvista.com - To: - From: Chris Smith - Message: username illintent14 - please convert points - Request Date: 11/23/2014 Amount $50.00

F$ Please Convert Points

Okay I'm trying this again, this is becoming a real hassle.... Sent E-mail gift card to: lbjedward@gmail.com - To: - From: Chris Smith - Message: username illintent14 - please convert points - Request Date: 10/23/2014 Amount $50.00

Got my F$ Already!!

Thank you! That was fast!!

Email gift card sent to lbjedward@gmail.com - username turiel

Thread