41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Paypal! not ptsExchange

Paypal! not ptsExchange

Hi, i logged in today to buy my F$ and it won't let me pay with paypal... Instead it takes me to some other site called ptsExchange and then on to a payment site called payworks. I don't want to pay via these sites and want to continue using paypal instead. Can anyone help please ? thanks.

Reply 1#1 Noverman's post

Have you not thought about using Amazon Gift Card as payment, check out this link http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1 [ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-1-2015 23:18 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting that link Jim.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 Noverman's post

I know how convenient Paypal is, but believe there was some kind of issue there with the way it used to be set up. See post #1 on the link codebreaker posted for instructions on how to pay using Paypal now. The Amazon gift card offer is really the best value since you get 50% more $F for your money. Amazon doesn't take Paypal, but you can use a prepaid credit card there. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-16-2013 15:16 ]

ok - found the resend option and sent it to the correct address so please credit my account $F Sent E-mail gift card to: service@friendvista.com - To: - From: lisa sweet - Message: username mssweet - please convert points - Resend Request Date: October 10, 2013 Amount $30.00
creativeemotion dot com

i purchased a amazon gift card

Hello got a quiestion to you , i have bought a giftcard on amoazones at what time do i get my F$ points here the text from my order: Sent E-mail gift card to: service@friendvista.com - To: - From: wohbomber1 UID: 283026 - Message: username wohbomber1 - please convert points - Resend Request Date: October 16, 2013 Amount $25.00 I hope it works .........! thank you ! yours wohbomber1

Reply 6#6 wohbomber1's post

I think you need to post that in (Mod snip - removed url) this thread. I will make a post directing LBJ to your post here. edit: It appears that that link is dead, and the post has been replaced with this one. ~ Barb [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-23-2013 16:33 ]

i purchased amazon gift card: $12.00

Email sent to: service@friendvista.com; Time sent: 3:33 P.M. Central standard time; United states. please credit my account. Username: hurricane9101 Thanks! [ Last edited by hurricane9101 at 10-23-2013 21:01 ]

strange i normaly get my fs within 12 hours...*normaly a hell of a lot quicker*

F$

My amazon account was hacked after I bought the giftcard. Is this a scam?

Reply 10#10 megscih's post

That's terrible but as you are the first and only one to report this and the site has been going for over six years it must just be a coincidence

Reply 10#10 megscih's post

Quote:
Originally posted by megscih at 10-29-2013 02:38 My amazon account was hacked after I bought the giftcard. Is this a scam?
No, it's not a scam. As codebreaker said, you are the 1st person to report such an issue. When you give someone a giftcard, they do not have access to your log in information. I use Amazon all the time, and give & receive giftcards frequently, and have never had an issue. If you haven't already, change your Amazon account password to a stronger one.

I found Paypal very convienant as well but i have don't a first payment with my card and i wanted to find out how it would show on bank statement because i have something like this which i don't recognise if not i would it show coming out of my bank statement so i am aware PWK*WACTR SOFTWARE BEIJING

Reply 13#13 ladama's post

Quote:
Originally posted by ladama at 10-30-2013 07:03 I found Paypal very convienant as well but i have don't a first payment with my card and i wanted to find out how it would show on bank statement because i have something like this which i don't recog ...
Please forgive me, but I want to make sure I understand your question. Have you already made a payment or are you wondering what it would look like on your bank statement if you make one in future? You do still have the option of using Paypal. The only difference is that rather than it being credited to your account right away, our Admin will do it manually. If you haven't made a payment yet, you may want to check out this thread for more information.

Yes I have already made a payment so i wanted to know what it would look like paying by card

Reply 15#15 ladama's post

I can't say for certain, as I've never had any payments from the site made using ptsexchange.net, but I imagine it will be similar to what you posted above. You know the date and amount you paid, so look for that on your statement if it's not plainly stated. I would still either use Paypal or the Amazon gift card option for purchasing any points because they offer a better value.

once again......

on oct 30th I went to get f$ via paypal and was redirected to ptsexchange , inputted my info,and hit continue, then my pc said "you are about to send encripted information over an unsecure site, where 3rd partys may be able to access your information, would you like to continue?" (paraphrased) i declined, so as my credit card number could not fall into whoevers hands, then ptsexchange went back to the home screen. Figuring id go another route,and left it alone for now. Not only was my credit card charged,PWK*WACTR SOFTWARE INFORMBEIJING, i never recieved the f$. Not thats unusual as every month for the last 3, my f$ were never added until i opened a paypal dispute days after the money was taken off of my visa.

Reply 17#17 brandee's post

I am sorry you have had so much difficulty. You need to send a PM to lbjedward, our site Administrator to help deal with this issue. You do still have the option of using Paypal, but you won't get the automatic credit of the F$ into your account. Please see HERE for information about the new method of using Paypal. Amazon gift cards are another option, and are the best deal for members.[/url]

Credit my account

Hello, I have sent an Amazon gift card for $10.00 to service@friendvista.com. Please credit my account: jstoner6. Thank you!

Reply 19#19 jstoner6's post

I posted a quote of your post in this thread, just to make sure Admin sees it.

41 123
Thread