Thread
Printable Version

Mobile site

Mobile site

Just wondering if there might be a reason the mobile viptv site won't show any updates? From my phone or iPad. But when I go to the desktop site, it lists all the recently updated shows but of course I can't watch them from any devices other then a computer.

Reply 1#1 GoodbyeMTS's post

I don't use the mobile site often, but if I recall correctly, I think it takes a little longer for the updates to be added there since they have to be coded differently.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I have had the same problem. Since Sunday, there haven't been any updates shown when I am on the mobile site, which I use much more frequently than the desktop site. Is there an issue, or do I need to update something? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply 3#3 amattia's post

You don't have to update anything. We have not been apprised of any issues by Admin. There just seems to be a delay. As I said in post #2 (directly above your post), sometimes it takes a little longer for updates to appear on the mobile site due to it being coded differently. As moderators, we are limited in what we can do regarding those kind of issues, but I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

I have just looked on the mobile site and it looks like it has been updated along with today's new shows

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Thanks. Haven't had a chance to check on my iPod yet.

Thread