Thread
Printable Version

Where is the website

Where is the website

Webpage not available???

Reply 1#1 heathre04's post

Working fine for me

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm glad you was able to test the website because I didn't know which one they was talking about

Also can't access the website

I can't find the website either, neither going through a favourites link or google, it keeps displaying 'Server not Found' I can log onto 'vip.tv-video.net' but that site doesn't have any of my 'Viewing History' nor does it have the same amount of seasons for each show like viptv does, for example viptv.net has Rookie Blue up to the current 4th season, but viptv-video.net only has up to season 2?? Is there an error with the site? If so does anyone know how long it's going to be for?? [ Last edited by anna10_nyc at 9-20-2013 09:34 ]

Reply 4#4 anna10_nyc's post

That site was suspended from being updated about three years ago you should be using http://viptv.net/

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

that's the site I can't access. it keeps showing as 'server not found'

Reply 6#6 anna10_nyc's post

Try another web browser as that link is working for me

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

which web browser are you using? as im trying to access it on firefox

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I've just installed Google Chrome and I'm getting the same 'server can not be found' error message when trying to access the site

Reply 9#9 anna10_nyc's post

The link I post also works for me in chrome so unless your security settings have change I cant think why it doesn't for you

I am from the uk - isp is bt. I can access the website from a proxy but not directly. Im gonna take a guess and say it has been blocked?

This is odd because both me and codebreaker are from UK we having no problem access it Codebreaker is with Sky broadband I am with Talktalk

I can access it on my phone without wifi but with wifi it doesnt work - guessing its a bt only thing? Anyone else on bt with issues?

Reply 13#13 staircase's post

It definitely could be your ISP. I had some trouble getting the site to load at about 3am EDT, but we were also having a bad electrical storm here. Do you have a computer that you can test it on?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Yup, BT here too and it's not loading, tried my ipad with 3G, worked just fine.... I really hope this is temporary

I'm BT as well. I was in the middle of watching a show earlier when it just stopped working and now getting 404..... Just reset hub and I'm back in... [ Last edited by Emu1 at 9-20-2013 14:22 ]

Reply 16#16 Emu1's post

Thanks for posting the tip. Hopefully it will help others experiencing this same issue.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I have noticed Sky is starting to block some sites

It must have been a problem with BT internet yesterday, as it's back working again

Reply 19#19 anna10_nyc's post

Glad to hear it.

Thread