46 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Back in the Ring

Well Lulu returning back to work after her accident and i am not surprised she's relucant to get behind the wheel of a car but at least she got over it. Lulu finding out CLS need money and having a law suit against the bus company was lucky split the winning so that CLS had money was great.

I have give credit to Jake for sue for both kids for blowjob the teenage girl gave to teenage boy during bus ride but than finding out the guy was closet gay was priceless since they more money for guy and not the girl . That's just crazy

What It Means to You

Well Nick's dad wanting to be foster parent to that girl was nice but i can understand why nick was annoyed because he wasn't exactly a good father when he was young.

Burton & Ernie

Well that was a tough situation when it did look like her son tried to rape her but the fact that the mother blame girl was wrong certainly made her question whether she would deny that situation just make everyone happy. He was clearly disturbed and i hope he gets the help he needed.

Sensitive Jackals

Wow Leroy beating up wrong guy all because he  was angry at what happen to his nephew was sad . Lulu interview for another job made Nick nervous because he doesn't want to tell her he likes her

2x22 All the Rage

What another great season cliffhanger with Leroy   and Will Farrell getting shot   . Nick and his dad beating up another guy for a parking spot was also interesting

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I remember this episode it was rather sad episode but at least they tried to make it a happy ending and this show some realistic situation that have happens in real life . Great acting on little girl parts

46 123
Thread