Thread
Printable Version

Trophy Wife Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Wow she must be crazy having one ex-wife is tough enough but 2 can be a challenge but Chinese kid was my favourite out of the cast he bound cause most trouble .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2013 01:12  
It was obvious Diane knew Warren and Hillary had damage her couch but the subtle mental torture amusing but who would of thought Kate putting Bert to bed would be so hard
Well you knew something would go wrong but give him coffee was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-10-2013 16:36  
If Diane asking Pete to snoop in Hillary room wasn't bad enough but going on her Facebook page was well out of order and Kate trying a different tactic by being Hillary's friend was bound to have repe ...
This how parenting has changed instead reading their diary all parents need to do check their kid's social network to see what's going on.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-16-2013 20:52  
Meg being spotted swimming topless by the neighbours kids was amusing and I cant imagine a 14 year old being traumatised by seeing breasts
*comment inappropriate to post on a public fourm* but that really depends

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-24-2013 15:43  
Pete and Kate not realising Diane was on Skype when they were lying about being busy was amusing and after watching Jackie's online dating video she really did need help to jazz it up
Yes but i surprised she could see what was written on page through Skype but you would think turn off the microphone would much easier option instead moving laptop outside.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-30-2013 18:17  
The school boys must of thought it was their lucky day when Kate cut in line and the moms fighting over Bert and his favourite holiday but trust them to loose him
Yes i had feeling they were going to lose Bert but the old lady thinking they were a couple was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-6-2013 16:00  
If Jackie crashing Kate and Pete's party wasn't bad enough she hooks up with Pete's co-worker Steve but both of them jump on the bandwagon to give young love a boost when Steve decided to pursue the r ...
The fact they accidentally invite her was rather amusing and beer pong was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-16-2013 15:55  
Bert getting lice first was unfortunate but everyone start scratching afterwards was amusing, Warren and Bert fight over the teddy bear was crazy but sabotaging the shampoo for Diane was a great way t ...
unfortunately it was going backfire on her because she decided to wash daugher hair before hers but them running away at the end was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 14:10  
Kate setting Diane up on a date in the hope it will mellow her out was amusing as she was already dating him and Jackie looking after Pete when he got sick was a bad choice
He shouldn't of smiled when he told Kate that she would spend the whole day with his first ex-wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2013 14:28  
Kate, Pete, Diane and Jackie waking up to a house that looks like a hurricane was amusing as the had no idea what happened until they pieced together the last twelve hours
The best Christmas hangover episode i seen so far but Bert spiking their drink was priceless

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well at least she learnt and two wives buying wind chimes was priceless

The Punisher

Kate trying to punish the kids didn't go well but after what happend to her phone i am really not surprised she sweared at them for what look like 3-5 minutes would loved to see uncensored version .

The Tooth Fairy

losing his teeth but the fact she could smell his teeth was disturbing .

Thread