27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Love Comes Softly (Hallmark Movie Series)

Love Comes Softly (Hallmark Movie Series)

1.Love Comes Softly (2003)

A woman reluctantly goes with her husband to settle in the West. He dies, leaving her to fend for herself over a brutal winter. A widower invites her to stay with him to help raise his teenage daughter. Over the course of the winter, a relationship of convenience develops into one of love and a new family begins for all.

2. Love’s Enduring Promise (2004)

The first sequel picks up with Missie now in her 20s, and an elementary school teacher in her small town. She lives at home with Clark and Marty and their two boys, Missie's younger brothers. Missie adores reading as much as Marty, and when Grant, a handsome New Englander, asks to court Missie, she feels she has met one of the heroes from her novels. But when a strange young man named Willie helps Missie's family in a time of need, Missie finds herself torn between two worlds and the love of two very different men. Stars Katherine Heigl, Dale Midkiff and January Jones.

3. Love’s Long Journey (2005)

Newlyweds Missie and Willie LaHaye have made the long journey to their new homestead.  Together they face many hardships as they build a new life in the uncivilized territory.  When some outlaws try to rob the couple of their life's savings, a pregnant Missie must outwit them believing that with faith and hard work they will survive.

4. Love’s Abiding Joy (2006)

This chapter in the series finds the LeHayes, Missie and Willie, and their three children, established and prospering in the small frontier town they now call home. But when Missie's father arrives for a long-awaited reunion, their joy is short-lived. A tragedy shakes the very foundation of their family, and proves to be their greatest emotional challenge yet.

5. Love’s Unending Legacy (2007)

In the fifth installment, Missie and her young son return home to be near her parents, Clark and Marty Davis, two years after the murder of her sheriff husband.  Returning to her work as a schoolteacher, Missie adopts a teenage orphan girl, Belinda, who implores Missie to rescue her seven-year-old brother, Jacob, who is suffering abuse at the hands of his adoptive parents.  Aiding Missie in her rescue efforts are Pastor Joe and Sheriff Zach Tyler, both potential suitors for a still-grieving Missie.

6. Love’s Unfolding Dream (2007)

Struggling to start a career in medicine, God-fearing Belinda Tyler gets her chance when she’s offered the position of physical therapist to a bitter and faithless elderly woman in desperate need of inspiration. But it’s handsome, and unenlightened, young New York attorney Drew Simpson who proves to be a personal challenge for Belinda

7. Love Takes Wing (2009)

Wounded by the recent death of her husband, Dr. Belinda Simpson arrives in the tiny town of Sikeston to take up the post of town physician.  Once there, she discovers that many of the town’s residents, including children at an orphanage run by Miss Hattie Clarence, have fallen ill from an unknown ailment.  Soon, Belinda begins to worry that she is in over her head, despite reassurances from her best friend, Annie

8. Love Finds A Home (2009)

Belinda is a rare female doctor working in a small Missouri town. When her longtime friend, Annie, arrives so that Belinda can watch over her in the last stages of her pregnancy, Annie brings along her mother-in-law, Mary, a seen-it-all midwife whose homeopathic remedies and folksy wisdom are at odds with Belinda’s scientific knowledge. Meanwhile, Belinda and her husband find their own relationship is suffering over Belinda’s inability to get pregnant.

3 PREQUEL WERE MADE AFTER MOVIE 8 which shows event before movie 1, The love come softly series is 1-8, The next 3 movies were are prequels

1. Love Begins (2011)

On their way to the California Gold Rush, two cowboys are arrested for getting in a fight and damaging a small-town restaurant. One escapes, but Clark Davis stays to work off his debt by fixing a farm belonging to two young women, Ellen and Cassie Cates. Over time, Clark and Ellen fall in love, but will Clark gives up his plans of striking it rich out west for the comfort of a family and home?

2. Love's Everlasting Courage (2011)

Clark Davis struggles to maintain his land and support his family during a long drought. With a bank loan to repay, his wife, Ellen, takes a job in town as a seamstress, but soon becomes ill with scarlet fever. Devastated to lose his beloved wife, Clark and his young daughter Missie turn to his parents Irene and Lloyd for support.

I didn't watch Love's Christmas Journey (2011) because i couldn't find the movie online.

Homepage

[ Last edited by bala at 8-31-2013 20:30 ]

Love Comes Softly Trailer

Love's Enduring Promise Trailer

Love's Long Journey (Clip)

Love's Abiding Joy (TRAILER)

Love's Unending Legacy Trailer

Love's Unfolding Dream Trailer

Love Takes Wing (2009)

hey bala:  what's up with the hallmark mushy stuff?

(actually good movies)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1. .Love Comes Softly (2003)

This was best movie out of series i can't believe how quickly the movie moved at start i was really interested but i must say Clark asking  Marty to marry her as soon as she buried her husband was crazy but Missie really need a mother figure but boy when she got challenged to cook chicken who would thought she would able to actually do it considering she never done that before

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 8-31-2013 20:31  
hey bala:  what's up with the hallmark mushy stuff?

(actually good movies)
I ran out of tv show so i started with Love Comes Softly movie series and than moved on the The Good Witch movie series

Love’s Enduring Promise (2004)

This was a another good movie but i have got hand it to Willie he certainly came in time to help Missie family out but Willie secret was rather predictable

Love’s Long Journey (2005)

Well Missie and Willie move out start their lives but boy can Missie fight i forgotten how strong she is by taking out bandits by herself was rather impressive but her rescue her family was amusing consider she was a women.

Love’s Abiding Joy (2006)

This was A very sad movie i can't believe what happened to Missie and she has every right to become depressed so glad she had her father and Willie to help her. .

Love’s Unending Legacy (2007)

Well i can't believe they killed off Willie at start of this movie but than for Missie to adopt Belinda and the secret she was carry sneaking out of the house to feed her brother was sad but getting to follow her was good suggestion and who would thought she would find a new husband ..

Love’s Unfolding Dream (2007)

Belinda wants to be a doctor but everyone tells her she can't be a doctor but when a rich women need a carer she offers to help despite the fact her doctor doesn't like her but she becomes quite helpful but when this women offer to pay for her medical education as a reward she was very lucky

Love Takes Wing (2009)

This was most boring movie out of series and i figure answer to sick children had to do with water supply but it certainly took sometime for them to figure this out

Love Finds A Home (2009)

This was a nice conclusion to the series and wow 2 good storyline i kind of knew both of them would be a happy ending because this was the last movie. Belinda not be able to get pregnant was kind of obvious she was very stressed . Annie being pregant certainly didn't help matters and you could see the pressure she was under but Annie mother-in law certainly knew the answer to her problem but who would thought she would come in handy during one of Belinda patient situation.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The good witch series is really good!  much better than the mushy stuff.  haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Well looking forward new one coming out next month but i found good witch ok movie series but i don't know there really wasn't any drama unlike Love come softly series where it was a mixture drama and storyline.

27 12
Thread