Thread
Printable Version

Upper Middle Bogan (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Episode 6

Using that many mirrors while trying to parallel park because of his eye was amusing way pass the driving test and how did i know sponsor was going to be something ridiculous   .

1x06 Behind You!

Pole position as the new sponsor and for a professional drive to get into an accident backing off the drive was careless but the hitting the golf ball at his ass was priceless

1x07 Dont Over Think It

You can understand Bess being angry with Margaret for not taking her diabetes seriously but setting her up with a training sessions with newly qualified Brianna was amusing as she got jealous when they got on so well

1x08 Nationals

Bess paying $150,000 for the engine was a surprise and I cant believe Amber tried to take the credit for it but the tattoos were amusing

2x01

Getting insecure about people leaving her was ridclous and passive cooling was a horrible idea

2x01 Hot But Cold

Danny lying about fine tuning his passive cooling system was amusing as the family first believed him and you just knew would piss in the pool

2x02 Let's Talk About s**

Having the PE teacher talk about adult relations was amusing but than trying let the kids ask them backfired

2x02 Let’s Talk About Sex

Comparing a woman's genitalia to a balcony was not what I expected and Danny saying lets get back on the bike was a bad choice of words but the wow bra app was priceless

2x03 Bonds And Stocks

Thinking that Wayne might be the descendant of some rich relatives was amusing and practising how to curtsy was going to far as you just knew there would be a loop hole

2x04 I Dream Of Broccolini

Edwina having a crush was amusing as it was the boy from the opposing drag team that Shawn was competing against but distracting him so Shawn could win was great

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

The house being in such a state should of been first clue something wasn't right

Thread