30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Game Night (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hollywood Game Night (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hollywood Game Night Premiered on NBC on July 11, 2013

It's a cool summer's night, and you're at a fantastic party in the Hollywood Hills. As the house band rocks, you mingle with some of today's biggest names in entertainment, including "Hollywood Game Night's" host with the most, Jane Lynch! So what could make this night even better? How about a chance to walk out with a mountain of cash? One-hour alternative series.

It could happen to you on "Hollywood Game Night." Every week, ordinary people and celebrities gather for a great party. Then two teams made up of a civilian and celebrities compete in a series of outrageous games. Are you a walking encyclopedia of celebrity trivia? An expert on all things pop culture? If so, you just might have a chance to take home up to $25,000. Not bad for a night's work!

From co-creators and producers Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner comes the ultimate game night with all-star players, host Jane Lynch, a rockin' house band and plenty of surprise guests. Let the games begin! One-hour alternative series.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Hollywood Game Night Here

1x01 The One With the Friends (Pilot)

What a celebrity line-up for the first episode with Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Martin Short, Kristen Bell, Daniel Dae Kim and Alyson Hannigan and identifying the snacks in the bowls for the first game was impressive but identifying the kids drawing was surprising

1x02 Don't Kill My Buzz-er

Another good celebrity line-up with Valerie Bertinelli; Cheryl Hines; Sarah Chalke and Yvette Nicole Brown, celebrity fusion was a touch game but TV - ID was impressive and Yvette helping the contestant to win $25,000 was great

1x03 Saturday Night Reunion

Playing celebrity fusion again was surprising but the time-line of Jennifer Aniston's hair styles was amusing

1x04 Purr-ty People

Another great celebrity line-up with Tom Arnold, Stacy Kiebler, Patricia Heaton, Rose Byrne, Anthony Anderson, and Jamie Lynn-Sigler, picture purrfect was a clever game with photos of cats covering the celebrities faces and I'm glad Stacy was able to redeem herself after accidentally swearing and what a shame Melanie missed the chance to win the money by one point but another $25,000 winner thanks to Anthony was great

1x05 America's Got Game Night

He was so close to winning $25,000 but $9,000 isn't bad for an hour and I cant believe one of the things he was going to buy if he won was a bus pass

1x06 That Celebrity Game Show

Another great celebrity line-up with Kristin Chenoweth, Felicity Huffman, Dominic Monaghan, Aubrey Plaza, Molly Shannon and Wilmer Valderrama, Kristin identifying the kids drawing of Molly after the clue was impressive

1x07 The Office Party

The celebrity players being Minnie Driver, Max Greenfield, Ellie Kemper, Angela Kinsey, Kal Penn and Keenan Thompson was fun to watch but the girl's team were impressive with celebrity fusion, Ellie Kemper's over enthusiasm was amusing and Minnie Driver trying to helping win the money was good

1x08 Portrait of a Killer Party

What a line up of celebrities for the season 1 finale with Tom Arnold, Terry Crews, Emilie de Ravin, Jerry Ferrara, David Giuntoli and Hoda Kotb. I'm surprise how little Emilie got right and Tom only getting 1 right with the Britney Spears photos was amusing but David helping her win $25,000 was a nice end to the season

2x01 T’was the Game Night Before Christmas

Rachel Bilson and Ray Romano being amongst the guest was great but Rachel being her contestants favourite actress was amusing as the made her sit next to him but also helping him win was awesome

2x02 Party Boys vs. Game Night Girls

Julie Bowen was impressive in the celebrity fusion round and Valerie helping to win the money was great

2x03 Things That Go Clue-Boom in the Night

Thomas Lennon helping to win the money was a surprise and in other words was a tough round but nice to see Alyssa Milano, Michael Chiklis and Paget Brewster

2x04 How I Met Your Buzzer

Henry Winkler and Mark Feuerstein being on opposing teams was amusing as they play as you know they play father and son on Royal Pains and Angie Harmon from Rizzoli & Isles was great

2x05 We’ll Need to See Your TV ID

Another great guest line-up with Erika Christensen from Parenthood and Michael Weatherly but the way Michelle Trachtenberg named the TV show 24 in one word was cleaver, Jane Lynch being the subject of one of the eight year old drawing was amusing but Nate helping the girl to win was awesome

2x06 Orange Is the New Game Night

Another great line-up of guest including Chris Colfer, Rosie O'Donnell, Penny Marshall, Taryn Manning, Donald Faison and Kaley Cuoco, how they managed the the celebrity fusion round was impressive, Chris was great in the money round but unfortunately the contestant wasn't as good

2x07 Show Me Your Music, I’ll Show You Mine

Tonight guest being Sean Hayes, Allison Janney, Don Cheadle, Christina Applegate, Jason Sudeikis and Olivia WildeI was awesome and I was impressed how well the all did in the picture purrfect round, not getting the "I kissed a girl" in show me the music was amusing

2x08 Battle of the Champions

Celebrity fusion greats some ugly pairing and Tiffani Thiessen had an impressive start but the banter between Yvette Nicole Brown and Anthony Anderson was amusing, Yvette helping to win the $25,000 was awesome

2x09 Clue Boom-Boom Pow!

Franklin & Bash being on opposite teams was amusing and a shame Breckin failed to help win the money

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 12:31 ]

2x10 Game Night, That’s Another Story

Jenna Elfman being one of the guests was nice but I was surprised how tall she was against the others and the time-line challenge was great as Donald Faison was getting over exited but the TV-ID was impressive with so many done in one word and what a shame only 9 out of the 10 to get the jackpot

30 12
Thread