24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Super Fun Night Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Cookie Prom

The girls still planing the annual Cookie Prom was a little childish but the other girls from the hospital getting revenge was amusing

1x16 Lesbihonest

Kendall inviting Marika and Helen to a sex toy party while Kimmie celebrates her first Valentine's Day with her boyfriend was nice but trust James to have to work and Richard making it clear how he fells about Kimmie was surprising

1x17 …Till the Fat Lady Sings

Kimmie telling James about the kiss was bound to end baldly and Kendall looking to capture a promotion by creeping up to Richard's father was predictable but Richard standing up to his father was great as he got the promotion instead and the musical was a nice way to end the season

Overall not a bad show. Wish it had survived to season 2 would've liked to see what happened. Rebel Wilson has talent so I see her kicking out her own show again sometime in the future.

I'm totally in love with Nate Torrence (James). He is so cute and adorable.  

But, the biggest downfall/drawback the show had for me was Richard. His character and the actor was annoying and bad. I'm gaga for an English accent but I hated his.....

24 12
Thread