Thread
Printable Version

Mako Mermaids (Netflix) General Discussion

1x19 Where on button

Well now Zac has to figure how turn it on but you just knew he would find a way thanks to the girls.

1x20 Nowhere to hide

Zac is becoming power hungry and has no idea how dangerous that trident is i have feeling he is going to find out.

1x 21 Aquata Returns"

Well having choose between returning to the Pod or trying stop Zac with thhe trident but so glad she caught zac off guard and they finally found a good place to hide it but i have feeling that he will go searching for it again.

1x22 "Evie Times Two

This was a nice filler episode but very amusing acting by Evie as the cat

1x23 "Zac's Choice

Finally Zac see power of Tridant but glad he actually had conscience and help Lyla who was technically dead

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Rita teaching them that trick for a different purpose was good but if she had too much power her windpipe would be crushed so they were extremely lucky

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i love that scene with them carry her out

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Damn right he got ulterior motive but it shows he want the power .

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

With one episode left not much can happen but about time she found out it been enough time for her to find out but seriously i couldn't believe how Nexie showed her the power.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well i liked that there was no clifhanger but disappointed Zac is still merman but at one point i actually thought Evie would turn into mermaid . That was i thought cliffhanger was going to be for first season glad to see i was mistaken.

We know season 2 has been commissioned  

MAKO MERMAIDS Season 2 Official Trailer

Of course there were going make her one

Reply 61#61 gabsimom's post

it's a spin off

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Look like expanded cast added more characters and i am glad  Evie going to mermaid

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

i thought it was funny when she took a shower not realising what would happen . That spell was bound cause problem and it does seem the show love putting mermaid  character in awkward situation

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Look like there more Merman artefact lying around meko island but why do i suspect Erik will become a second merman ?

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

look like i was right about Erik but i suppose the intro ruin that surprised glad he was original not created

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yes him having a crush is predictable but i am glad we meet Evie's dad because we never seen her parent last season.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Shame my version cut off first half of the episode so i had find another source . Cam lifeguard job became a bit difficult because Erik show him his merman tail .

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Seeing the moon effect on evie was great   

great acting

Thread