Thread
Printable Version

Slow Buffering Issue Update - 7th Aug 2013

Buffering VERY slowly

It's pretty much impossible to watch anything on the mobile site during the day. It took almost two hours to get through one 45min episode because it keeps stopping every few seconds and buffer. It seems that the server is overloaded because the issue is much less noticeable very early in the morning. My internet speediest is consistently 12-13mbs, yet it takes twice as long to buffer when trying to any show between the hours of 6-9pm pacific time. Can you check on what's wrong with the servers? I don't have this buffering issue streaming from netflix or amazon during the same hours

Reply 29#29 waterlilybarb's post

the regular site is better, but I want to use my iPad so i can stream it through apple tv to the tv screen. The problem is with the mobile site; not using the mobile site is not a solution. It's not my iPad or the internet speed, and just because I'm the first one to post a complaint doesn't mean it's not happening. My question is whether or not it's possible to check how busy the servers are to see if it's being overloaded and remedy the situation...

Thread